Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More DT - The D stands for Drama Queen

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

wow! a short joke? OMG, I'm short y'all! :eek:

Shady - did you know? Why didn't you tell me?

so, its not funny because everyone knows that you're short, but you're joke was funny because no one knows that I'm gay???

:confused:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jroo

would you care to edit your post so it makes sense?

It does make sense.... but let me explain it for you:

You = no license

No license = No driving

No driving = RIDE

Have you figured it out yet punchie?? Oh wait you do have the cinderella license - to and from work.... how's it feel to be 15 again??

edited for spelling...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

You = no liscense

No liscense = No driving

No driving = RIDE

Have you figured it out yet punchie?? Oh wait you do have the cinderella liscense - to and from work.... how's it feel to be 15 again??

i wish i was 15 again, but i couldnt drive then either. so i dont see your point.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

I knew you were gay. It's no big secret Jroo.

so tiny's joke wasnt funny to you then, right?

Originally posted by sauvee88

You = no license

No license = No driving

No driving = RIDE

Have you figured it out yet punchie?? Oh wait you do have the cinderella license - to and from work.... how's it feel to be 15 again??

edited for spelling...

It makes sense now.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i didn't say it wasn't funny. its just unoriginal. :rolleyes:

you gotta go with what you know...

i wasnt trying to hurt your feelings...

:(

:cry:

so tiny's joke wasnt funny to you then, right?

Yeah it was funny. I mean for Gina it was funny. She's not that witty so when she tries I have to give her credit.

Yours wasn't that funny cause we all know she is short and can't help it.

But you're gay, you can do something about that. Go seek help, talk to a preist, no wait don't talk to them...but you can do something to cure you of your gayness.

Guest jroo

Yeah it was funny. I mean for Gina it was funny. She's not that witty so when she tries I have to give her credit.

Yours wasn't that funny cause we all know she is short and can't help it.

But you're gay, you can do something about that. Go seek help, talk to a preist, no wait don't talk to them...but you can do something to cure you of your gayness.

well, im trying too, i just cant stand fish, but tonight im having a huge orgy, and im gonna try to dip into the other flavors, even if i have to hold my nose. lots of chocolate syrup too.

well, im trying too, i just cant stand fish, but tonight im having a huge orgy, and im gonna try to dip into the other flavors, even if i have to hold my nose. lots of chocolate syrup too.

What the hell are you talking about now? Chocolate covered fish? That's nasty.

:mad: :mad: OK it's all fun and games until someone crosses the line.... and now that I feel quite ill - it time to go back to work

You don't think I'm witty? Everytime you see me you tell me I'm the coolest girl you've ever met. I know its the drugs talking but I'd much rather talk to them anyway.

blah. the more people bash you for being gay, the more they know your not. so i just keep my mouth shut regarding shady and others in here. whats theie need of constantly reminding everyone "how many chicks they banged" "how much they like big boobs" "what a sweet ass x, y or z has."

they try too much and to hard to keep appearances. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

blah. the more people bash you for being gay, the more they know your not. so i just keep my mouth shut regarding shady and others in here. whats theie need of constantly reminding everyone "how many chicks they banged" "how much they like big boobs" "what a sweet ass x, y or z has."

they try too much and to hard to keep appearances. :rolleyes:

what are you talking about? :confused:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

mmmm...Olsen twins

gogurt.gifgogurt.gif

i love the excitement in her eyes!!! ahhh, to be a kid again when everything was new and wonderful.