Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Charles Feelgood in Philly

CHARLES FEELGOOD @ Tribecca

6.19.03 next THURSDAY

w/residents Nigel Richards & Lee Jones

10PM - 3:30AM :: 10 - 12 Open Bar

Charles Feelgood, a name synonymous with the infamous FEVER and Buzz parties, brings his funky, hip gyrating beats to Tribecca’s dance floor next Thursday. In the early '90s, Feelgood and his then partner, Scott Henry, literally placed DC/Baltimore on the rave scene map. It didn't take long for the two to cultivate what would become a loyal following of like minded, youthful dancers, who, on any given Thursday night could be found at FEVER, sweating away on the dance floor. Years, and a wealth of experience compiled into his record bag later, Feelgood is now celebrating the release of his smoothest mix CD to date, “Across America, 611 DJ Mix Series, Vol. 5.” Once you pop this one in the CD player, you’ll wish it was already Thursday night!

10-12 Open Bar // Doors 10PM-3:30AM // 611 Giveaways // Karmaloop gift certificates and shirt giveaways // 2 autographed Robbie Ganjemi Pro skateboards from Karmaloop // Absolut Vanilla

www.djfeelgood.com www.611records.com www.karmaloop.com

Tribecca. Richmond & Cumberland Sts. Philadelphia. 215.423.7990 call for directions www.tribeccanightclub.com

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sarakinnies

hey...apples n oranges, ya know.

just relaying the info...that's all! :)

i already said thanks!! do you want a fucking cookie??

p.s. you cant have our cookie.

Originally posted by jroo

i already said thanks!! do you want a fucking cookie??

p.s. you cant have our cookie.

breathe...clearly i wasn't referring to you...or any particular person for that matter...just throwing some news your way....

more Philly happenings...(just for u jroo)

tonight :: the 16th :: Onionz

Soma > 3rd St. btwn Chestnut & Market

Thursday :: the 19th :: Charles Feelgood

Tribecca > Richmond & Cumberland Sts.

Friday :: the 20th :: Morgan Geist

Fluid > 4th St. btwn South & Bainbridge

Originally posted by sarakinnies

breathe...clearly i wasn't referring to you...or any particular person for that matter...just throwing some news your way....

more Philly happenings...(just for u jroo)

tonight :: the 16th :: Onionz

Soma > 3rd St. btwn Chestnut & Market

Thursday :: the 19th :: Charles Feelgood

Tribecca > Richmond & Cumberland Sts.

Friday :: the 20th :: Morgan Geist

Fluid > 4th St. btwn South & Bainbridge

dont pay attention to jroo, he's a drama queen. thanks for the info. i wished there were great lineups more regularly in philly to justify a roadtrip. deep dish in november at transit was a great night and it was the first time i actually got to hang out in philly for a while,

actually...some really nice stuff has been going on here...

most recently, hipp-e was in town...jay-j...the freakz...eric morrillo...deep dish...etc...while im not necessarily a fan of the later two, it's still a nice thing to see people are trying to do something in town...

keep your eyes and ears peeled, but in the meantime i'll try and do what i can...and i'll keep the shamelss self promotions to a bare minimum...promise!! =)