Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Providence

whadupg

I'm going into Providence next Saturday AND the Saturday after - I know we're going to Therapy next Saturday night , but I need some ideas where else to go - I've only been to Metropolis and Therapy and really don't know any other clubs/bars down there - suggestions???? (and no keg room thank you)

Originally posted by whadupg

Yup - Been to all of them (well minus pulse, but probablly not going there even though it's sooooo me) - hot topics hmmm :shaky:

Come on - where's Fester??????

Hot Topics is great, I got my " I'm a bad girl" thong there :laugh:

I've spent waaaaay too many nights in the crappy bars/clubs of providence. The only one I kind of liked was RiRa's. I think I just liked it because they had a funk band with huge Afro's that night though.

You should go to the Complex. It's 4 clubs in one :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (that's one :eek: for each club!)

Providence Place is really sweet though. Great mall. Why the hell are you going to Providence... and twice in a row for that matter?!?!?!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've spent waaaaay too many nights in the crappy bars/clubs of providence. The only one I kind of liked was RiRa's. I think I just liked it because they had a funk band with huge Afro's that night though.

You should go to the Complex. It's 4 clubs in one :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (that's one :eek: for each club!)

Providence Place is really sweet though. Great mall. Why the hell are you going to Providence... and twice in a row for that matter?!?!?!

This coming weekend Jess wants to go see Manny spin at Therapy (jess's post b-day celebration so you're probablly going to get dragged with :tongue: ) then next weekend I've had plans for a while to go down with some people from work - one of the guys mentioned the Complex so I'm pretty sure that's where we'll end up - it's no Manray but it should be an interesting night.

g, listen to the PHP's words very carefully:

DO NOT Go To The Compex!!!!!

I'm trying to recall a worse night than the one I spent at the Complex... I can't think of one that even comes close. This place is JV night life at its most Junior Varsity. Four rooms, each room worse than the next. The 70's room with the light-up floor, the main room that played the cheesiest music ever ever EVER (made Adilson look like John Digweed), the aggressive, alternative room filled with poser-wannabe 'Goth' types, or the Swing room - where you get all the swing music/dancing you can handle (this was easily my favorite room). It is astounding how awful that place is... you can do better. Actually, you really can't do any worse, trust me!

The other week sounds cool though, I just gotta discuss a few things with you guys :)