Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuna / Mercury

bodiii

Does anyone know if this is true???

Someone told me recently that tuna has been found to have massive amounts of mercury in it...

i eat tuna almost every day as a part of my diet...

i'm a little worried...

If you have heard this or know the truth...

Let me know...

Thanx...:D

Originally posted by bodiii

Does anyone know if this is true???

Someone told me recently that tuna has been found to have massive amounts of mercury in it...

i eat tuna almost every day as a part of my diet...

i'm a little worried...

If you have heard this or know the truth...

Let me know...

Thanx...:D

I read an article on it recently and they did a study and they said that it is above most seafood ( considering all seafood contains mercury. ) But it is not an unsafe level... I forget the exact numbers but it is not really all that high. But like I said it has a higher level then most other seafoods.

<//=-==-- Eats TUNA Daily...

Originally posted by elementx

No problem... Like I said I probably consume 18oz of Tuna a day... :eek: Gotta get that protein... I am not worried about it.

i eat just abouyt the same amount these days and a dr. told me to watch out..but he said i would be alright if i drank lots of water atleast a gallon a day....i know i do wayyyy more then that closer to three ...and if u guys are serious about the gym then im sure u do also....

so Eat up!!

Originally posted by fineones

i eat just abouyt the same amount these days and a dr. told me to watch out..but he said i would be alright if i drank lots of water atleast a gallon a day....i know i do wayyyy more then that closer to three ...and if u guys are serious about the gym then im sure u do also....

so Eat up!!

<//=-=-=- Drinks approx 8 to 10 - 1.5 Liter Bottles of water a day between home / gym / work...

I dont know how many gallons that is...