Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron Stories....

Stacked...

I am very focused this morning.. and in the mood to converse...

Any good Iron Stories or Funny Moments you would like to share..

Bus had a great time last night doing Iron Food Shopping with my princess, Tigga..

Highlight of the night.. aside from her now picking out the proper chicken and meat combo's for our stock...

Was her leaning over the ice cooler to pick out a gallon of ice cream for her roomate...

As always.. we shop commando...

I had her wear this cute LITTLE tank...

Lets just say the flood lights came on and we lit the shopping center up...

I loved watching the cashier's and the little boy helpers drooling over her "oh so fucking hotness.."

Her body is so choice....

just yesterday i decided to go to cosco, high as a kite, w/ just a pair of roller skates and bike shorts...........................oh what a THRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i zipped through the isles in less then 15 minutes compared to tha average 1/2 hour...........................................

i grabbed a lazy boy from the back and pulled it up nex to one of those FLAT SCREEN T.V.'s!!!!!!!!! and watched the NBA finals!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE COSCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

just yesterday i decided to go to cosco, high as a kite, w/ just a pair of roller skates and bike shorts...........................oh what a THRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i zipped through the isles in less then 15 minutes compared to tha average 1/2 hour...........................................

i grabbed a lazy boy from the back and pulled it up nex to one of those FLAT SCREEN T.V.'s!!!!!!!!! and watched the NBA finals!!!!!!

:laugh:

just got a visual.......gonna go throw up now!!!!!

don you werent acting like that when you were chasin me around the isles with a pitch fork!!!!!!!!!!!

yellin "GET OVER HEAR BIG BOY, AND LET ME THROW YOU ON THE FOREMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

pretty good weed huh DAVE???????, YOU WERE SO HIGH TOO...................you looked so funny sitting in the freezer drinking MILK, making all those smily faces on the frosting on the glass doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR SO SILLY WHEN YOU SHMOKE WEED DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don you werent acting like that when you were chasin me around the isles with a pitch fork!!!!!!!!!!!

yellin "GET OVER HEAR BIG BOY, AND LET ME THROW YOU ON THE FOREMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

pretty good weed huh DAVE???????, YOU WERE SO HIGH TOO...................you looked so funny sitting in the freezer drinking MILK, making all those smily faces on the frosting on the glass doors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR SO SILLY WHEN YOU SHMOKE WEED DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA DAVE ON MARIJUANA!! I'd payto See that!! CAN you pleaseee do some this weekend???

Ok..Ok...True Story...2 months ago I went to the food store...i was all tanned up (of course)...Had on the Dior glasses, just got back from South Beach, Had on my Hot Workout Pants, Sweat Shirt Unzipped exposing my solid rock hard chest...when all of a sudden a girl came up to me...she was working the register like 10 feet from me and say..."I just want to tell you...You are the most beautiful guy i have ever seen"....The Stacked was not shocked at all...maybe a little shaded out...because there was like 3 people inline and they all were moms...but the Stacked kept his cool and responded "Thanks" ...Then proceeded to call Bigtime and tell him the Happy New!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bigtime and myself have been living the Iron Lifestyle for a few years now...Bigtime...Where is the first place we visited when we arrived in Cancun?

I would have to say the pharmacia........pain killers