Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lesbians

lizard23

I just don't get it. Men who are gay are attracted to other men who look like men in most cases. However, most lesbians are attracted to women who look, act, dress, etc. like men. If you like women, then why not go after a woman who looks like a woman? Anybody else with me on this one? Is it because the majority of lesbians are women who have had a man do something horrible to them and they are scared of penises or something? The concept remains a mystery to me...

i don't like lesbians. why do guys get off seeing two girls get it on? they get angry when you mention two gay guys getting it on. so why the hell would it be nice to see two girls? think about it from that perspective. just like straight guys don't like to see two guys macking on each other, neither do most straight girls like to see two lesbians.

maybe it's genetic as some people say....but i still don't get it nor do i want to see that shit near me....

maybe that sounds really conservative, but fuck it..how can a girl not love the male body....mmmmmmm..........:tongue:

Originally posted by lizard23

I just don't get it. Men who are gay are attracted to other men who look like men in most cases. However, most lesbians are attracted to women who look, act, dress, etc. like men.

That is a HUGE generalization you just made.

I guess ignorance really is bliss. :blank:

Originally posted by tastyt

That is a HUGE generalization you just made.

I guess ignorance really is bliss. :blank:

Not really. When I go to a gay bar, I see men with other men. When I go to a lesbian bar, I see women dressed like men with other women dressed like men. I have never once seen a lesbian couple that consists of womanly women. I'm not prejudiced against anybody's sexual orientation, I just don't understand most lesbians and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I just don't understand most lesbians and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I don't understand most people, period, and I don't think anybody else does either.

I'm extracting myself from the conversation.

umm then why do gay men dress in drag?

More and more men are cutting their dicks off to become women and they sleep wit other men not with women. So whats the difference between that and a woman dressing like a man?

its all the same thing really.

everyone knows what they like, women might like the strongness a man possesses but yet not like their penis :) .. men might like the feminity of a woman but like the penis

I just don't get it. Men who are gay are attracted to other men who look like men in most cases. However, most lesbians are attracted to women who look, act, dress, etc. like men. If you like women, then why not go after a woman who looks like a woman? Anybody else with me on this one? Is it because the majority of lesbians are women who have had a man do something horrible to them and they are scared of penises or something? The concept remains a mystery to me...

You know, someone on another messageboard made this same exact sentiment.

I don't really care either way, all I know is bull dykes make me wanna :puke:

Originally posted by jjkitten

umm then why do gay men dress in drag?

More and more men are cutting their dicks off to become women and they sleep wit other men not with women. So whats the difference between that and a woman dressing like a man?

its all the same thing really.

everyone knows what they like, women might like the strongness a man possesses but yet not like their penis :) .. men might like the feminity of a woman but like the penis

I was just going to bring that up. I can see why gay women go for not so fem women. and vice versa for gay men. They like their counterpart to be sans sword/or sans beartrap and somewhat in control.

most lesbians are attracted to women who look, act, dress, etc. like men.

Damnit, i wanted to put my ROLLSEYES Smilie here.

But, there wasn't even one Smilie out of 145 that I could have inserted here.

I wish there was one for closed minded people who make empty generalizations.

I'm a little ticked off by this and don't even want to add my opinion or even bother to try to clear this up..