Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. 4realhousediva Aka Big Stuff W/ The Baby Hand

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

TELL THEM THE STORY ABOUT WHEN THE TRANNIE BLEW A LOAD IN YOUR FACE @SF TELL'EM LMAO :laugh:

sorry i don't go to SF but nice try BIG STUFF, tell everyone the story when you were whining about ur "weight problem " at metro :laugh:

dude, not everyone in the world can be ripped and lean like the bitches of hollywood. if you were ripping into something in her personality because she might be a dumb bitch, i'd understand (i'm not calling you one anyways, 4real, for the record...) but to talk shit about the way she looks is wrong. you remind me of the little punk kids in the 3rd grade who would say shit just to make someone cry. i'm sure you're no adonis yourself. so try to come up with something more substantial to talk shit about except someone's appearance. NO ONE can change their looks, (unless you're low on self esteem and have a fucked up mind, go do surgery or starve yourself...or pump yourself with steroids, a la guido style)

Originally posted by sassa

dude, not everyone in the world can be ripped and lean like the bitches of hollywood. if you were ripping into something in her personality because she might be a dumb bitch, i'd understand (i'm not calling you one anyways, 4real, for the record...) but to talk shit about the way she looks is wrong. you remind me of the little punk kids in the 3rd grade who would say shit just to make someone cry. i'm sure you're no adonis yourself. so try to come up with something more substantial to talk shit about except someone's appearance. NO ONE can change their looks, (unless you're low on self esteem and have a fucked up mind, go do surgery or starve yourself...or pump yourself with steroids, a la guido style)

The above post was brought to you by AN UGLY CHICK. :tongue:

(I'd bang you just for charity)

Originally posted by guyman1966

The above post was brought to you by AN UGLY CHICK. :tongue:

(I'd bang you just for charity)

i wouldn't let you bang me if everyone else in the world had leprosy and you didn't.

you wouldn't know if i was ugly anyways, you've never seen me. :rolleyes:

dickhead.

you like my yellow block ugly ass face don't you?

mr.? please. you're a little boy. :blown:

YO 1ST OFF WHY DID YOU LAUGH AT HIS HOSTESS JOKE THEN START JUMPING DOWN HIS THROAT FOR MAKING FUN OF ME? LOL HUN I CAN HANDLE MYSELF NOTHING CAN BRING ME DOWN ESPECIALLY THAT FAGGET JOHNHOLMES WHO CONTINUES TO HIDE HIS IDENTITY FROM ME WHICH I THINK IS BEYOND PATHETIC!:laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YO 1ST OFF WHY DID YOU LAUGH AT HIS HOSTESS JOKE THEN START JUMPING DOWN HIS THROAT FOR MAKING FUN OF ME? LOL HUN I CAN HANDLE MYSELF NOTHING CAN BRING ME DOWN ESPECIALLY THAT FAGGET JOHNHOLMES WHO CONTINUES TO HIDE HIS IDENTITY FROM ME WHICH I THINK IS BEYOND PATHETIC!:laugh:

1. the hostess joke was funny.

2. he's a bitch, i thought you were just overweight and he was picking on you. but now i see it's more than you. you have a shitty personality to boot.

no wonder people talk shit to you...:blown:

1. the hostess joke was funny.

2. he's a bitch, i thought you were just overweight and he was picking on you. but now i see it's more than you. you have a shitty personality to boot.

no wonder people talk shit to you...:blown:

I HAVE A SICKK PERSONALITY.....YOU JUST DON'T KNOW ME!

• 2 years later...
That shit is fucked up. You guys shouldn't make fun of people cause they have a deformity. At least she seems like a happy person and doesn't let that get to her. God forbid something like that happens to one of your children.

u have no clue what the hell you are talking about. girl is a cunt. plain and simple. fuck her and fuck her deformity

That shit is fucked up. You guys shouldn't make fun of people cause they have a deformity. At least she seems like a happy person and doesn't let that get to her. God forbid something like that happens to one of your children.

you obviously haven't been around long enough to know what she's really like. i'll summarize:

she's such a poseur and miss know it all fashionista that puts down everyone's opinions on everything...mainly fashion. no one busts on her because of her weight. she's a cunt...and people like that deserve what they get.

>>>>end of summary<<<<