Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. 4realhousediva Aka Big Stuff W/ The Baby Hand

bitch swears she knew what she was talking about. im glad they ran than cunt off the boards. and she would type in all caps too! :gang:

ugh i wish she would stuff that fucking nub of hers in her fat mouth so she would stfu

TYPE ALL IN CAPS ?? DAMN !! WHAT AN ANNOYING ASS HO !! :mad:

That shit is fucked up. You guys shouldn't make fun of people cause they have a deformity. At least she seems like a happy person and doesn't let that get to her. God forbid something like that happens to one of your children.

if you make fun of the way other people look, you are bound to get the same treatment.

you obviously haven't been around long enough to know what she's really like. i'll summarize:

she's such a poseur and miss know it all fashionista that puts down everyone's opinions on everything...mainly fashion. no one busts on her because of her weight. she's a cunt...and people like that deserve what they get.

>>>>end of summary<<<<

Is that the chick that once posed in a picture with some Dike looking chick? I think I remember. OK Hate On Her as much as you want. I think she says that she work with some designer or some stupid shit like that.

Is that the chick that once posed in a picture with some Dike looking chick? I think I remember. OK Hate On Her as much as you want. I think she says that she work with some designer or some stupid shit like that.

shes a designer for Ed's Big and Tall

^you crack me up

that be the one....

OK Rach, then delete delete everything I said before. This is one stupid wanna be bitch. But what good is it if she is not on here no more

i bet she's lurking...

but yea i know what you mean...it's beating a dead horse.....phillip probably pumped this thread.