Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All you Big Peoples... Juice Question?

Ok...

I am 6'0'' I weight approx 250 - 255lbs. I basically have achieved the size and strength that I wanted to achieve. Now how the fuck do I shrink... :D

I have not touched any juice since I was 19 and I really do not want to take anything for size. I want to cut down the body fat.

Right now my diet is high in protein. Low in Fat and Carbs. I drink only water. I do between 30 and 45 minutes of cardio per day along with my workout. But I have alot of areas of stubborn ( SP ) body fat that I want to get rid of.

How is Winstrol ( I am Juice Illiterate ) But doesnt this help cut you up. And being I do not have any people here on Staten Island to get it. Is there anything Over the counter that does anything remotely close to what Winstrol can do?

Or where the hell can I find wintrol? Anything go with it. How would the cycle go?

All your help is greatly appreciated. :aright:

Originally posted by elementx

Ok...

I am 6'0'' I weight approx 250 - 255lbs. I basically have achieved the size and strength that I wanted to achieve. Now how the fuck do I shrink... :D

I have not touched any juice since I was 19 and I really do not want to take anything for size. I want to cut down the body fat.

Right now my diet is high in protein. Low in Fat and Carbs. I drink only water. I do between 30 and 45 minutes of cardio per day along with my workout. But I have alot of areas of stubborn ( SP ) body fat that I want to get rid of.

How is Winstrol ( I am Juice Illiterate ) But doesnt this help cut you up. And being I do not have any people here on Staten Island to get it. Is there anything Over the counter that does anything remotely close to what Winstrol can do?

Or where the hell can I find wintrol? Anything go with it. How would the cycle go?

LOSE THE REDMEAT.....AND DO ONLY FISH/CHICKEN/TURKEY! IF ANYTHING I WOULD USE CLENBUTAROL STAY AWAY FROM WINNY V! AND WHERE EVER YOUR EXTRA FAT IS... CONCENTRATE ON THAT AREA DURING YOUR WORKOUT CAUSE WHATEVER CARDIO YOU ARE DOING NOW IS NOT HITTING THE AREAS YOU WANT. OR JUST DO 2 PROTEIN SHAKES AND DINNER ONLY! FOR 2 WEEKS! THAT SHOULD DEPLETE THE EXTRA FAT.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

LOSE THE REDMEAT.....AND DO ONLY FISH/CHICKEN/TURKEY! IF ANYTHING I WOULD USE CLENBUTAROL STAY AWAY FROM WINNY V! AND WHERE EVER YOUR EXTRA FAT IS... CONCENTRATE ON THAT AREA DURING YOUR WORKOUT CAUSE WHATEVER CARDIO YOU ARE DOING NOW IS NOT HITTING THE AREAS YOU WANT. OR JUST DO 2 PROTEIN SHAKES AND DINNER ONLY! FOR 2 WEEKS! THAT SHOULD DEPLETE THE EXTRA FAT.

yea take the advice of a fat fuck whos 5 9 225lbs , use some of ur own advice lard ass BIG STUFF

Originally posted by godisadj

go to elitefitness.com & do a search. this is a club message borad where people on here don't even know good music & your asking them what drug to take. do your own research.

Relax... I just know there are people on this forum that have done a cycle or 2..... And instead of going to a website that is paid to make one thing sound better than the other. I would rather get someones personal input. And then do the research.

Thanks...

Relax... I just know there are people on this forum that have done a cycle or 2..... And instead of going to a website that is paid to make one thing sound better than the other. I would rather get someones personal input. And then do the research.

Thanks...

Hit me up with a PM bro

Thanks...

cardio is the best fat burner im juice iliterate too

i need to follow my advice

but jogging is te best thing to burn fat

if you are really serious, i would check out t-3. very hardcore fat burner. but if you fuck around with it you will dependent upon it forever. Winny is good for cutting while retaining muscle but you need atleast 50 shots. good luck bro.

Don't know juice that well but...create a bit more calorie deficiency and try running in the morning on an empty stomach. I say running because in my opinion...running is the best cardio to lean out. Depending on your heart throw in a xenadrine or cup of coffee when u do.

I'll defer to others on the board more knowledgable about juice for that....

but why not try the above before going juice?

Try it for one week. Wish I had time in the morning...NEED to lean out more....but cardio at night is almost a waste of time!

lol... just walk into any gym on the south shore and it's like they hand it to you. I swear I worked out with a few of my friends (who take gear) at their gyms on hylan blvd, and some gym on forest ave. every kid was shredded, a lot of people take winny. I had to laugh when I saw SI and you couldn't find any, that's like an oxymoron. Honestly its hard to hit stubborn body fat, I assume maybe your stomach area like the problem I have, it's usually genetics, no matter how hard you hit it you can't just nail one spot to lose it. I take this stuff NYC and R-ALA from www.anabolicfitness.net Great stuff, I couldn't deal with ephedra anymore, the NYC stuff is great for losing weight and it doesn't hit you hard. Check out elitefitness.com like others said or for some really good planned out diets and advice check out massmonsters.com, they have a lot of good tips on there. peace

Ok...

Originally posted by dp80

lol... just walk into any gym on the south shore and it's like they hand it to you. I swear I worked out with a few of my friends (who take gear) at their gyms on hylan blvd, and some gym on forest ave. every kid was shredded, a lot of people take winny. I had to laugh when I saw SI and you couldn't find any, that's like an oxymoron. Honestly its hard to hit stubborn body fat, I assume maybe your stomach area like the problem I have, it's usually genetics, no matter how hard you hit it you can't just nail one spot to lose it. I take this stuff NYC and R-ALA from www.anabolicfitness.net Great stuff, I couldn't deal with ephedra anymore, the NYC stuff is great for losing weight and it doesn't hit you hard. Check out elitefitness.com like others said or for some really good planned out diets and advice check out massmonsters.com, they have a lot of good tips on there. peace

Thanks... It is not that you cant find it. Or dont see it around you. But who am I to walk up to someone and ask them out of the blue. It is just not something I would do. Ya know... But I will check out that site...

Originally posted by dp80

I hear u on the ephedra....doesnt help when u have an ulcer either....lol. I have heard of ALA..not NYC. I'm assuming that neither is a steroid?

NYC is a fat burning stack, just like an ECA (ripped fuel, xenadrine, etc) but contains different substances - Yohimbine primarily contains Yohimbine, instead of Ephedra.

Getting back to the original question - try doing AM cardio, on an empty stomach. If your looking for something to add in there to try and get you ripped a lil faster and preserve muscle, I would get on some Fina (lots of good info at www.gotfina.com) it helps to shed bodyfat and will allow you to at least retain if not gain some muscle. Best of all its dirt cheap to make it! It comes in the form of cattle implant pellets that you order online (perfectly legal), then you get a kit to convert them into a liquid, and filter, etc and your ready to inject. The downside is that its got a short half life and you got to inject it at least every day, or every other day at the most - so if your not a big fan of needles then it aint gonna be for you lol

I would hold off on the winny for now, b/c for most people it dosnt really do any noticible differneces to their body composition until they are under 8% b/f or so.

got any more ?'s check out elitefitness.com like someone else already said or shoot me a PM

OH - and as far as ALA goes, it basicly help to shuttle carbs out of your system before they get a chance to get stored as fat, try taking 300-600mg before you eaet any meal that contains carbs. also taking about 3000mg of L-Carn a day (broken up into 3 doses) would help your case as well.

g/luck