Clubplanet Nightlife Community

car colors you hate

what car colors do you hate?

for this question, I am sticking with factory colors, not wacky aftermarket paint jobs

personally, i hate white the most. very few cars can be painted white and not look like giant kitchen appliances. pearlized white helps out somewhat, but not much.

yellow is a close second. there are so few cars that can pull that off too. it also screams "give me speeding tickets"

burgundy. the staple of Kcars, buicks, oldsmobiles and anything chevy from the late 80's.

also with matching rust.

I also hate trendy shit like "avocado green" on a VW beetle.

Just admit you're a fucking tagalong cracker who has never seen nor even knows what an avocado is, or where it comes from.

Just go about sipping your fucking starbucks, shopping in your Ikea catalog and having your 1.4 children.

a lot of it depends on the car... but basically anything pastel sucks...

theres very few colors i will buy a car in... i tend to like black the most... but some companies have some unique colors that are nice...

off the top of my head i like:

bmw metallic black

corvette electron blue

whatevathefuck metallic green that was on my (RIP) eclipse... :(

Guest brwneydtrouble

The ones that I personally hate the most.....

The phoenix gold on the M3's and that nasty gold color that the civics had in 2002 I think it was.....I also hate that orange that the caddy CTS comes in, but its kinda similar to the ornage that the 350 Z is, and it actually looks pretty sharp on the 350.

OH! And how can I forget that nasty easter egg pastel yellow on the boxster??

Originally posted by barslut

Silver , its gotten a little out of hand, i think i played out the silver car trend single handedly.

I leased a honda in you guessed it SILVER... Bro I Swear to god if you go to any parking lot and notice out of a row of ten 2-4 will be silver. I think it's only in New York cause in Miami I didn't see many silver cars..

To answer the question that busted ,ime green color the beetle comes in just gross...

Originally posted by cintron

burgundy. the staple of Kcars, buicks, oldsmobiles and anything chevy from the late 80's.

also with matching rust.

I also hate trendy shit like "avocado green" on a VW beetle.

Just admit you're a fucking tagalong cracker who has never seen nor even knows what an avocado is, or where it comes from.

Just go about sipping your fucking starbucks, shopping in your Ikea catalog and having your 1.4 children.

lmao :laugh: so funny.

elementx mentioned the same color i had in mind. that is trully a godawful color. cant imagine somebody in a showroom going gaga over it and shaking the salesguy by the short n curlies screaming " i gots to have it" . but i guess one mans' meat....:)