Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things I hate this Friday

kaydup

VW bugs - I fucking hate these things, if you have one drive into the ocean thank you

Flowers in VW bugs - If you have one please shove it up your ass and then drive into the ocean.

Vitamin water - actually I like vitamin water, however I do not care for the fact that they fill it all the way up and when I open it, it spills on me.

Soccer mom's at my gym - No I will not talk to you, help you stretch, or answer ur questions. I do not care that your husband doesnt notice you. Leave me alone and stop wearing spandex!

Comcast - Dont fucking lie to me and say you couldn't find my apt. It is on fucking Beacon st for christ sake! For this I am stealing cable so sorry!

The guy asking for money next to the Mass ave 93 light - No I am not giving your ass change, and yes I will continue to taunt you and act as if I am given u some. Actually this humors me so maybe I don't hate him.

The fucking guy at the fucking 7 11 near my office - Fucking use some SOAP buddy, damn!!

Things I love today: Rain :love2: and Adilson :love2:

rain sucks

work sucks

having no money sucks

having no money cuz u dumped all of it into a bike that u cant ride cuz of the rain sucks

grooved pavement sucks

construction sucks

slow leaks in tires suck

the people who run ncaa college hoops suck

paying for parking sucks

my boss sucks

randy moss sucks

ras rules

The guy I saw driving a white VW Beetle on the way to work today really sucks.

I was gonna have a beef with you dissing vitamin water, but I completely agree with you, the way they fill it sucks (and I hate how they make the cap see-through, and you can see the water splashing on the top of it, taunting you, saying "I'm going right for your crotch buddy, just you watch")

No Friday thread doesn't suck... it's just weak (and yeah, I don't care if the thread is somewhere else, it's not the same. THAT thread sucks)

The Red Sox scoring 3 to tie in the bottom of the 9th, then giving up 2 runs in the 10th, then scoring 2 runs in the 10th to tie, then giving up 3 runs in the 13th, then coming so fucking close, but only getting 2 to lose by one... yeah, THAT FUCKING SUCKS :mad:

Rain... rain does not suck :bounce:

VW bugs rule.

I just wub my cute widdle silver one.

nb_top_ani.gif

I must say though, that I have never had a flower in mine. More because it didn't come with one than that I think it's gay.

Leave the beetle people alone. We're not hurting anyone. It's that soccer mom cult you have to really worry about.

Things I hate this Friday:

I just woke up and have to leave home in t-minus 8 minutes, and yet I'm sitting here in my Daquiri Ice colored jammies looking like I just stuck my fingers in an electric outlet posting on this board.

Fuggin werk.

I was thinking of going to Pravda tonight, think I should? I'm damn tired, but I've never been.

The bug is just THIRSTAY for a journey, she's an animal. :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

The Red Sox scoring 3 to tie in the bottom of the 9th, then giving up 2 runs in the 10th, then scoring 2 runs in the 10th to tie, then giving up 3 runs in the 13th, then coming so fucking close, but only getting 2 to lose by one... yeah, THAT FUCKING SUCKS :mad:

I thought for sure they had it in the 9th (and the 11th and the 12th....) :mad:

People who say fuggin suck too... it's fucking.. FUUUUUUCKING :D

Also, people who write fvcking suck. Why fuck around, like putting a 'v' there makes it any better. We're all adults, we've earned the right to say fuck. FUCK.

You should go to Pravda. It's a nice club, there will be good people there tonight, you will have a good time. I'm debating going there too, but I really don't want to trek into the city all clubbed-up in the rain. Even though I love the rain :bounce:

That Beetle picture thing up there SUCKS. Seeing them all there like little military bettles, all lined up... :puke:

Originally posted by mizlissa

I just woke up and have to leave home in t-minus 8 minutes, and yet I'm sitting here in my Daquiri Ice colored jammies looking like I just stuck my fingers in an electric outlet posting on this board.

Fuggin werk.

I was thinking of going to Pravda tonight, think I should? I'm damn tired, but I've never been.

Funny I pictured you in some sort of sexy nitie, oh well :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

That picture literally got me to bust out laughing, loud at work. One of those "oh shit, now everyone knows I'm definitely not doing work right now" laugh.

stymie, I'm sure you now realize that you have no chance in hell of out-doing the master. You will fail.

Fuggin werk.

what do u do for work?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rofl::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fuggin werk.

Pravda's nice- bartenders there are very cool (with the exception of one biatch fill-in blond)- drinks are high, along the line's of 711 but the room set up's alot nicer - Big lounge area in the front and the dancefloor with tables in the back- pretty small dancefloor but it's usually not ridiculously packed.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

That picture literally got me to bust out laughing, loud at work. One of those "oh shit, now everyone knows I'm definitely not doing work right now" laugh.

stymie, I'm sure you now realize that you have no chance in hell of out-doing the master. You will fail.

Thanks buddy. I do what I gotta do ya know. :aright:

Ya can't even try to beat that, that pic is classic