Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is everyone's definition of...

c-luv

really great sex???

Mine is:

being with someone you love...:love:

then...

knowing what the other person likes so you can really get them off...lots of position changes...multiple orgasms...lots of kissing...lip licking...dirty talking (the key)..

and in the end being covered in sweat from going absolutley crazy:D :D :D ;)

Really great sex is someone who makes your toes curl and eyes roll back into your head and makes straight hair go curly and makes your whole body quiver with the simplest touch and it makes you shake and it makes you feel as if you were reborn and you're all sweaty and limp... Damn I need to get laid :mad:

Originally posted by i3itch

Really great sex is someone who makes your toes curl and eyes roll back into your head and makes straight hair go curly and makes your whole body quiver with the simplest touch and it makes you shake and it makes you feel as if you were reborn and you're all sweaty and limp... Damn I need to get laid :mad:

I had sex twice today...and i need #3 bad....:(

Originally posted by c-luv

I had sex twice today...and i need #3 bad....:(

I'm working on #1 but hes playing hard to get....

I kinda like the challenge even though it most likely will end up me going to bed with Duracell tonite :(

I kinda like the challenge even though it most likely will end up me going to bed with Duracell tonite :(

:( sorry to hear that...

Get energizer, they keep going and going and going so you keep cumming and cumming and ........ ;)

Guest gabo

I love it when girls say how bad they need to get laid.

btw what guy would play hard to get?

Guest gabo

just attack him!

and If that doesnt work...

;)