Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard Deep Dish sucked ...any info kids?

I didn't think so at all. I decided to go totally last minute because my night had been a disaster from the get go, and I was in the city anyway. Got there around 2, left around 5:30, and had a real good couple of hours. Not one of those crazy nights or anything, but a good, chill time. I'm not reallly a house kind of guy, but I thought they created a decent vibe, even though the crowd was kinda weak.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

thats y i didnt go see them at roxy..i cant deal with those kinda crowds fist pumpin thru the night..it kills me...

however , at vinyl..they ripped shit sans guidoness

they tore the roof off at vinyl...i think they stopped around 9:30 or so

Nahhhh DeepD was nice I got to Roxy at 12 its started slow but about 1, the place was banging

I hadnt been @ roxy in 6-7 months, I almost forgot how much I LuV triipn there

there was definitely no need for the 2 police barracades infront of da DJ booth..no need at all

Javi

144889javixphilly.JPG?9661

Originally posted by zeeker

I didn't think so at all. I decided to go totally last minute because my night had been a disaster from the get go, and I was in the city anyway. Got there around 2, left around 5:30, and had a real good couple of hours. Not one of those crazy nights or anything, but a good, chill time. I'm not reallly a house kind of guy, but I thought they created a decent vibe, even though the crowd was kinda weak.

I rolled in around 1:30, left at 6 or so. I've been out of the loop for a while, but thought they were definetely on point. The sound system sounded better than expected.. someone knew what they were doing. The lighting guy was obviously from Arc because it was dark as hell.. kind of got annoying since the space is so much bigger. I loved their breaks set, good to hear.

Nice meeting you zeeker. see ya next time.

Originally posted by wakeup

tripping there:laugh:

RIGGHHTTTT:roll: :roll:

TriiiipppppppIInnnnn:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but who cares....I was bugging for like 5 hours .. spell it however you want, I like to break grammatical rules everynow and then :heart:

ALSO THOSE HUGE F*UCKIN RUBBER BALLZ FLYING EVERYWHERE WERE BUGGING ME OUT...sick bastards :jawdrop:

JAvIXtasy

Yeah, it was rediculously dark in there. Whoever mentioned the guidos, I didn't see that many at all. One thing I liked about the corwd was that there was no 'DJ worship' going on. No one standing in front of the booth screaming 'DEEP DISH" at the top of their lungs. Everyone was just doing their thing to good music.

Impossible to not recognize Teklord with all the photoshop pictures going around. Nice meeting you.

I heard they didn't play french disco house... that should disqualify the night in itself :tongue:

btw I expect to see your ass front and center at my welcome back party because I am bringing back an assload of new records from italy and france... just for you :aright::tongue: