Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Stars!!!

cooljunkie

Big thanks to everyone who came out last night - Space's line was all the way to the old Space at 1am - All Stars keeps getting better.

Michael Louis: Wow! Both Roland and Oscar were telling me how excited they were to have him back at Space, and he didn't disappoint. The main room was treated to 2 hours of meticulous progressive house and progressive breaks. One of the most humble and talented DJ's I've ever worked with, and going places fast.

And Craig Demo - the terrace got a treat too. Had to wait until 3, but then CD whacked out some very sweet tech stuff, highlights including a couple of tracks from his new label 'Tone Control'. Big thanks to Roland for letting him extend his set a little. Great vibe out there.

And my apology to Ramon... can't make it tonight, the site keeps me v busy on Sundays, but hope it goes well...

oh last but not least. Oscar fuckin destroyed that Main room last night. He was so on point. Word's can't describe it. When the man is on he's fuckin on and last night he was. To those of you who didnt go you really missed out. :)

See you all at Jazid tonight.

I missed Michael’s set, but I did finally got to hear Craig. I thought his set was very nice. set the right tempo for terrace. Oscar is normally on fire, but last night like Ramon said Oscar completely destroyed the mainroom. if you where in the main room, during Oscar’s set you know what I’m talking about. :eek: OG threw down some nasty ass house and tech beats.

the only bad thing about his set, was it had to end.:( I tried to get into the set, from the DJ that followed Oscar. I was just not feeling it at all. the tempo was just not right, imo for that time of the morning in the main room. ;) hit the terrace Roly was on, doing what he does best ripping shit up. only thing that sucked, was the rain because you can't dance on the terrace when it’s raining. :(

overall I thought the level of music and the vibe, was better at the first all stars. major props to LP for making the effort to showcase the locals, and thanks to Biz aka Mr. Hospitality.:D funny thing about last night, I was at Space last week when S& P where the guest. it seems to me the crowd, was larger this week with our locals. I think that says a lot ,about the level of support our locals have.

:cool:

Thanks to all the heads that came out & big thanks to cooljunkie for teaming up with Space in making another memorable event.

The Allstars night never dissapoints & the vibe & crowds just get better & better. Big thanks to the djs & big thanks to their supporters who make the night that much better.

Miami Allstars Rock!!:rock:

Originally posted by biznation00

Thanks to all the heads that came out & big thanks to cooljunkie for teaming up with Space in making another memorable event.

The Allstars night never dissapoints & the vibe & crowds just get better & better. Big thanks to the djs & big thanks to their supporters who make the night that much better.

Miami Allstars Rock!!:rock:

Sorry couldn't make it Biz :( ... run "out of gas" after Friday :hat:

Looks like miami has some real talent for the near Future , if not already the present .

Michael & Craigs sets were really good ...........OG set even though only 3hr was INSANE !!!!!!!!! :cool:

all in all .........went Hardcore from 1am until 8am ,literally nonstop .

And today im home treating myself to a nice sofa and some bengay for my aching legs.

Hope they continue this Miami Allstars saga !