loads of stuff.

4th.

hawtin, magda-ultraworld @ sonar, b'more

scumfrog & EMC @ Home

sander k. & "special guests"-buzz firecracker @ 2K9

maybe something @ code

5th.

danny howells @ buzz-trust

hawtin & magda are set in stone in my book, but i dunno what to do afterwards. depends on what everyone wants to do.

Originally posted by vicman

loads of stuff.

4th.

hawtin, magda-ultraworld @ sonar, b'more

scumfrog & EMC @ Home

sander k. & "special guests"-buzz firecracker @ 2K9

maybe something @ code

5th.

danny howells @ buzz-trust

hawtin & magda are set in stone in my book, but i dunno what to do afterwards. depends on what everyone wants to do.

I plan to check out Sander K. for sure. Has anyone downloaded his latest essential mix? its awesome :cool:

Originally posted by silvershoes

I plan to check out Sander K. for sure. Has anyone downloaded his latest essential mix? its awesome :cool:

i DL it, but still havent had a chance to listen to it yet. a steve lawler set from pacha is stuck to my cd player at the moment.

i DL it, but still havent had a chance to listen to it yet. a steve lawler set from pacha is stuck to my cd player at the moment.

check it out- there is an amazing track at about 50 min- I was listening to it all weekend long! :cool: anything else i should download?

check it out- there is an amazing trach at about 50 min- I was listening to it all weekend long! :cool: anything else i should download?

the aforementioned lawler set. from pacha, buenos aires, from may of this year.

i also DL howells 24:7, it's to slow. still have to give it a good listen though, but cd1 is more an afterhours type of cd.

the aforementioned lawler set. from pacha, buenos aires, from may of this year.

i also DL howells 24:7, it's to slow. still have to give it a good listen though, but cd1 is more an afterhours type of cd.

ok, I will download the lawlet set tonight. :cool:

Is that the howells album that comes out in July? I heard it was awesome, but I havent downloaded it yet-

Is that the howells album that comes out in July? I heard it was awesome, but I havent downloaded it yet-

yeah.

if you have trouble finding it, PM your SLSK name and I'll add you to my "buddy" list.

Originally posted by sauvee88

MMmmmmm may have to steal some sets this evening.... :D :D

your not my "buddy" :rolleyes:

i have to add you again since with all the trouble with SS a few months ago I had to start all over again with no one on my buddy list

your not my "buddy" :rolleyes:

i have to add you again since with all the trouble with SS a few months ago I had to start all over again with no one on my buddy list

Oh CRAP that means I'm going to have to download the latest version isn't it?? Oh well....