Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was the weekend?

kaydup

fri. - everyone bailed last second from going to pravda.... went to clup utopia in lowell :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who said jersey was the mecca?

sat. - just randomly went in to boston beer works around noon time, ate & got ripped... bought some tickets for the game off scalpers. those scumbags were trying to pawn of seats in section 42 (way the fuk out there) for $60 each. good game though. went back to lowell after that.

sun. - bike

ok weekend, wish i made it to pravda :(

WoW what a weekend thats all I can say!!!!!!!!!!

Taner RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPED it at Pravda. This was the best b-day EVER!!!

I dont remember much of the night but it was soo nice to finally meet Ras, Becca and Mizlissa :D HOT MAMAS thats all i have to say :D

Special thanks to Taner and T for making it the best b-day ever. Love ya boys.

Originally posted by stymie

fri. - everyone bailed last second from going to pravda.... went to clup utopia in lowell :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who said jersey was the mecca?

sat. - just randomly went in to boston beer works around noon time, ate & got ripped... bought some tickets for the game off scalpers. those scumbags were trying to pawn of seats in section 42 (way the fuk out there) for $60 each. good game though. went back to lowell after that.

sun. - bike

ok weekend, wish i made it to pravda :(

Bro, those scalpers make me laugh my fucking ass off. They give me some BS line about how great the seats are. I love looking at them and saying 'I am not a fucking idiot, I'll come back in the 3rd inning and you will give them to me for $20' They laugh and then I buy them from them for that much in the 3rd :laugh:

Lays were the only thing in the house other than really old pickles and cat food. I thought it was the best option.

Time to go grocery shopping.

Werd, irish, it was great to meet you, too, you looked like you were having a helluva birthday. "You're so pretty!" has to be the nicest thing anyone has said to me before they even say hello, lol, thanks, ya made my night. :D

hey irish!

i cant get into the pictures :(

maybe its the damn computer at this library.

mizliss... you have to TRAIN your body to accept chips at all times. eat them all day every day like me and you will be healty as pie.

the roxy was NOT fun b/c my friends all bailed at last minute... though i STILL went out unlike some other people who just dont show up when plans change....

adilson did bring it.

naples rocked the diplomat.

afterhours are still going.

i have to pause afterhours while my working friends do their jobs. my friends dont have a computer at their house so i took a walk down the street to the library. i had some pm's to attend to. ;)

dont worry, it will be ON at about 5 once again.... (i sound like a crackhead-- really we are just going to hang out and watch a movie or something tonight)...

stymie, how did YOU see the pictures??