Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which club will JP spin @ when he goes

Yea...the JP followers dont mean anything i mean, we def. arent like the TIESTO FANS that go around wearing t-shirts with his name all over em...

Cause thats REAL support right there...I give em credit, it takes balls to advertise that you like cheesy trance music to everyone around you.

But us JP followers are Garbage. I mean, i dont go there and support the club I love and the DJ i love by giving them my $30 everyweek, No sir, and $30 for at least a 12 Hour set, I mean it should be consistent with DJ's like Tiesto, Oakenfold, and PVD. A 4 hour set for $25-50 depending how the promoters are feeling that day. SF is losing out man, that means id have to spend at least $75 to hear JP spin one night at Factory.

btw if you havent noticed this whole post is to be taken with the highest degree of sarcasm. i got bored. please forgive me

I love JP and Factory..no matter what anyone says. The day either of these 2 things are gone will be one of the worst days of my life. Just like to some when TWILO was taken away from them. Hopefully it never happens but it is sort of enevitable now-a-days. Stricter laws, More Crack-Down. Lets not speculate where JP will go, lets just try to enjoy the time while he and Factory are still here. Its like Tiesto never coming to the US again. His fans here would be devastated. Look at it from un-biased eyes.

tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Yea...the JP followers dont mean anything i mean, we def. arent like the TIESTO FANS that go around wearing t-shirts with his name all over em...

Cause thats REAL support right there...I give em credit, it takes balls to advertise that you like cheesy trance music to everyone around you.

slow down chief...i dont hate Factory..i dont hate JP...but i hate the fucking T shirts JP followers wear..u cant talk shit about Tiesto fans for wearing t - shirts with his name on it..give me a fuckin break ....

FCUK FACTORY

U..ME...AND JP

RIP IT JOHNNY

to name just some of the airbrushed masterpieces ive seen @ Factory.....lets be serious ...JP fans r just as bad as Tiesto fans...dont get it twisted

Maybe i go to a diff factory, but ive never seen those shirts. And wearing them IN THE CLUB as opposed to ON THE STREET is a big difference all in themselves.

And in the first place, it was a sarcastic remark. Dont take it too personally. And im not a chief, just one of the 10 Little Indian Boys.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Maybe i go to a diff factory, but ive never seen those shirts. And wearing them IN THE CLUB as opposed to ON THE STREET is a big difference all in themselves.

And in the first place, it was a sarcastic remark. Dont take it too personally. And im not a chief, just one of the 10 Little Indian Boys.

Tek

im just pointing out the obvious..if u havent seen the tools walking around with airbrushed homages to Factory and JP then ur too banged up

got Tek?

got TEK?....i like that...thanks ghost lol

I understand what your saying...i dunno...everyone likes what they like ya know?

Fegs in JP shirts and FEGS in Tiesto shirts...what are you gonna do..

Hopefully the place I love and on of my fav. DJ's doesnt go anywhere anytime soon.

HA as a JP fan, and someone who loves factory, i personally dont even mind all the hate SF gets.....hate red/ critisism is enevedable once someone/something reaches a certain level. If SF and Jp would be an overplayed trend, noone would pay it much attention, noone would talk about JP , but i guess some peolpe are upset taht SF is still here after 14 years , longer that all other venues, and Jp is still packing the house and rippin shit up, and please, say it aint so, disagree, after all, we only like JP cause were on soo many drugs that we dont even know who is spinning wut!