Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restricted Management presents Austin Leeds @ Jazid

rcrespo

On Sunday 22nd of June expect something special at Jazid. South Florida's own Austin Leeds will grace the decks at Jazid upstairs. If you have not had a chance to hear him play this would be the perfect oppurtunity. With productions on labels such as Bedrock / Zero Tolerance and his own Hamachi imprint this is sure to be a night of musical bliss. I hope to see you all there. If you have any questions regarding Sundays @ Jazid or just want to get in touch please send me an email at ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

Expect the unexpected

Ramon Crespo

Restricted Management

Jazid is located at 1342 Washington Avenue.

There is no cover for this event.

We will kick off at 10pm sharp!

Be there!

I'll be there for sure this Sunday :D :D :D ... Austin is the most underrated DJ in Miami IMHO ...

Sundays @ Jazid musical format suits Austin's sounds ... wait 'til the nite develops and you will hear some of the funkiest and techiest sounds you can find in Miami ... hands down ;)

Will love to hear him play with Oscar Fonseca soon :eek: :eek:

Vip :hat:

Originally posted by biznation00

Sounds like a plan for Sunday. Although I'm usually beat from the long Saturday's @ Space on Sunday's I'll drag my ass out of bed for this one. Just maybe I'll drag Roly out with me...

ups for Austin... :)

dood you are getting old or something. I remember WMC you were out every night like me!! :)

See you Saturday/Sunday :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

dood you are getting old or something. I remember WMC you were out every night like me!! :)

See you Saturday/Sunday :)

That was 3 months ago.. I was a whole lot younger then & had soo much more energy... those were the days...:laugh:

Sounds like a plan for Sunday. Although I'm usually beat from the long Saturday's @ Space on Sunday's I'll drag my ass out of bed for this one. Just maybe I'll drag Roly out with me...

ups for Austin... :)

Will be nice to see you bro ... :hat:

I try to get out to show some luv to my pals planning good events as much as I can during the week & on the weekends. Sometimes it becomes impossible to get to all of them but I do fairly well & have fun doin' it...

Your up next Marco, been lookin' to stop in to Nerve, but the last couple of Fridays, I've been "hosting" a pack of close friends. Kinda hard for everyone to agree on a venue or to have everyone keep up with me in hitting more than one party a night If you know what I mean...

See u soon. ;)

I try to get out to show some luv to my pals planning good events as much as I can during the week & on the weekends. Sometimes it becomes impossible to get to all of them but I do fairly well & have fun doin' it...

Your up next Marco, been lookin' to stop in to Nerve, but the last couple of Fridays, I've been "hosting" a pack of close friends. Kinda hard for everyone to agree on a venue or to have everyone keep up with me in hitting more than one party a night If you know what I mean...

See u soon. ;)

:aright: ... :hat:

I'll be there. I had the pleasure of playing with Austin and deckjunkies at the Radio 1 BBC party at Opium Garden during conference. I do believe I saw a Rabbit in the Moon sticker on Austin's record bag which makes him A-OK in my book! (no need to mention that he is also a bad-ass dj)