Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masturbation is tiring - wait 72 hours

bambam45007

Too much masturbation is bad in my opinion because it tires you out. Feeling tired? Wait 72 hours (3 days) to achieve maximum sperm count and you will feel much better.

Has anyone else had this same experience? Try holding off and let me know if you feel you have more energy. Also, for those who know, I was wondering if sex tires you out as much as masturbation, or if it is different when you're more aroused.

In any case, less masturbation combined with a healthy diet, plenty of sleep, exercise, and the absence of any negative influences (such as coffee, drugs, or negative people) can make one feel much better.

Masturbation is not something to be ashamed about, most everyone does it, and it is not detrimental to the extreme that some people talked about in the 1800s, but it is my experience that it does tire one out.

On the other hand, too little sex or masturbation might be a bad thing and lower hormone levels. In any case, one should develop one's own discipline over oneself and have sex or masturbate when they feel it's best for them. That why I am interested in what our more sexually experienced readers have to say, and in my opinion sex with any number of hot women should be available to everyone any time they want it and feel it optimal for them.

I am not sure if masturbation tires girls out as much so it would be interesting to hear from the other sex as well.

It really is a question of masturbation vs. orgasm vs. ejaculation. I think merely getting erections may tire one out somewhat, and it is possible for men to teach themselves to be multi-orgasmic. You can orgasm without coming, yet it takes practice... get closer and closer and back off, and you will be able to learn it, it's a mental thing. Orgasm may tire you out as well, I'm not sure, and ejaculation surely does. Like I say, 72 hours (3 days) to reach maximum sperm count again. The good thing is it doesn't take very much time. Perhaps when you have sex though you are more aroused and your body makes sperm easier, or perhaps sex is just as tiring as masturbation. I would like to hear your thoughts. If you hold off for 1 day, the next day is much easier to hold off for. It takes 2 days or instances to begin creating a habit.

Guest jroo

from what i read in another article is that the more a man cums, by whatever means, the longer he'll live.

Originally posted by tastyt

Well, for proper prostate health at least, a man is supposed to cum every day.

Thats based on sketchy evidence at best...... I'm assuming the mechanism in use here is that that lowers your testosterone levels, which in turn leaves less to be converted to DHT which enlarges the prostate. There is no "proper" prostate health per se, that's why what old (50+) men experience is called benign prostatic hyperplasia.

And bambam, if you are experiencing symptoms like this I would go to my doctor and get blood work done. Get as much tested as you can (total, free, and bioavailable testosterone). PM me the results if you want and I will give you my input.

Originally posted by aphelion

Thats based on sketchy evidence at best...... I'm assuming the mechanism in use here is that that lowers your testosterone levels, which in turn leaves less to be converted to DHT which enlarges the prostate. There is no "proper" prostate health per se, that's why what old (50+) men experience is called benign prostatic hyperplasia.

And bambam, if you are experiencing symptoms like this I would go to my doctor and get blood work done. Get as much tested as you can (total, free, and bioavailable testosterone). PM me the results if you want and I will give you my input (which may be different from your family doctor's).

the doctor has spoken... i thought you were an english major?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

the doctor has spoken... i thought you were an english major?

I like to do a little bit of everything. I'm a pharmacology major now... and I'm very interested in physiology and especially endocrinology.