Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW PVD @ 34 this Friday set times and cover

spacious

FRIDAY NIGHT / PVD / DOORS OPEN AT 9 PM DOOR COVER $30 BEFORE 11PM. LAST PERSON IN LINE AT 11 PM HOHORED. BE THERE EARLY AND AVOID THE BULL.

Set Times

All rooms

Edgar V: 9 to 1

PVD : 1 to 5

Edgar V: 5 to Close

Gabriel n Cue: Afterhours / 5 to noon (Terrace)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on....do u get off on this shit? why the fuck don't you let edgar open & close for paul? atleast let go another hour or two after pvd! even though his sets are always great high energy house - we love it when he follows up pvd with one of his hard trance sets. remember in dec'02 when edgar closed for pvd?

:eek: :eek: :eek: wow - i even heard people say that was the best set they ever heard! i hope edgar plays some south side stuff! :letsgo:

i will be there for PVD after checking maze out til like 2am, got a b-day party i have to show up for.

he is one of the true masters to survive the hype- he still is on top and can smoke most everyone. if you really like pvd- check out his live set from Mayday 2003 and from the rosemontag

can't wait to hear him somewhere new in miami though... hopefully on the beach!!!

Originally posted by pod

Here we go again :rolleyes:

It'd be nice if Edgar closed, sure...but it's been posted for weeks that he's opening...just by the tone of the flyers, I knew way in advance he was opening for PvD.

Nonsense! I spoke to Edgar on two separate occasions, one as recently as friday in which he confirmed he was opening and closing. the flyer does indicate the slots the dj is playing.it simply states who is on the bill ;as have most of the post related to the same, except this one. .:blank: hence my original query; which I hope will be clarified by the powers that be. ;)

finally the house and trance whore's agree!!!

louis likes to play games when it comes to edgar.

i guess it stems back to when the space logo was

used improperly by some promotors. god - that seems

like ages ago. and up until yesterday, everyone thought

edgar would be opening & closing so this isn't a whine fest but more like a request by the people who love paul, edgar and trance. i mean it just flows. edgar usually gets the crowd nice and warmed up with a hoppin' house set and than pvd comes in and lays down his usual and than edgar comes back on and takes it to us. i mean its like sex - good foreplay, a love making session and than one more fuck that before you call it a night.

all of this doesn't really matter anyway cuz LP has spoken, the flyers are made and that's that!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

edgar would be opening & closing so this isn't a whine fest but more like a request by the people who love paul, edgar and trance. i mean it just flows. edgar usually gets the crowd nice and warmed up with a hoppin' house set and than pvd comes in and lays down his usual and than edgar comes back on and takes it to us. i mean its like sex - good foreplay, a love making session and than one more fuck that before you call it a night.

all of this doesn't really matter anyway cuz LP has spoken, the flyers are made and that's that!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I love your analogy. :D and your correct on all accounts.. :)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

This is why I love ya Mich. You're the bomb.

Listen, Edgar wasn't "supposed" to close during the WMC, and he did. So I don't see why this would be any different. I don't want to say too much cause I don't want to get in trouble....but if Edgar doesn't close, chances are I won't be going. We have a kid's party on Saturday and if I'm gonna be tired....IT WOULD HAVE TO BE WORTH IT. :D

Originally posted by beatfriek

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i wonder what the price will be after paul gets off the turntables...?????

Do the math.... 3,000 people @ $30 = $90,000. That leaves LP with $60,000 in his pocket (after he pays Paul and that is before we add in the $50=$100 dollar suckers that come in after 3A.

Now, add in the bottles of water and LP can buy any hooker he wants.

yeah themrs...i am really reconsidering going. i really wanted to catch his set after pvd. everyone always raves how fucking awesome it is and lex made me leave back in dec. so i missed it and wmc as well. i just told lex and he says he doesn't care. he likes the way edgar plays before pvd. i furious and i hope spacious changes his mind but i doubt it cuz he always does this bullshit!:mad:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Just PM me and I'll post the shit.... (they'll never know it came from you) ;)

Oh boy, I already thought of sending a PM to themrs and tranzewhore, but a certain "somebody" I know would beat my ass and he wouldn't love me anymore....he would definitely know I'm the culprit!!!!

I've read this post about a hundred times already and my fingers are itching to post but I can't. Not to mention that I can just picture Louis rubbing his hands together ever so wickedly cuz he loves this shit!

Y'all should be glad you're getting PvD. In most other cities in America, PvD playing is a pipe dream...

I see it a lot on this board, a club, not just Space either, brings in someone decent, be it PvD, Dave Seaman, or <insert your favorite DJ here>, and people still aren't happy!

While I agree, it'd be cool if Edgar came on after Paul, but sometimes things don't always work out. And who's to say it won't? Edgar could talk things over with PvD and whomever comes on after, and you all might just get what you want anyway, and all the whiners will have to issue retractions the next day :)