Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nike air raid...

atomicapples

Hey dont fuck with the jews, or you might find a giant jew who will dunk on your ass, whether you're wearing the ugly ass air raids, chuck taylors, or any air jordan shoes.

me, I'm partial to the reebok pump shoes. . . thinking about going retro that way. Now that was cool, fuck the kriss cross shit. . .

Originally posted by atomicapples

its oldschool... dont hate... go back rocking your dr. jays 9.99 kicks.

whatever. those aren't even good enough to be considered old school material. refer to my post about good taste. the end. btw, I work for gearmonkey.com so get a clue barslut. We have some nice UFO's for ravers like you. in the mean time, i'll just take advantage of the acupuncture shoes...

whatever. those aren't even good enough to be considered old school material. refer to my post about good taste. the end. btw, I work for gearmonkey.com so get a clue barslut. We have some nice UFO's for ravers like you. in the mean time, i'll just take advantage of the acupuncture shoes...

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Yes you work for gearmonkey.com and i need to get a clue.

how can one compare pumps to jordans? that is absurd. The ol school jordans looked alot better than the more recent ones. besides all the models for pumps were so basic. you didn't hear about ppl gettin' killed for pumps did you? it was the jordans that ppl were gettin' capped for. which is also absurd. shoes literally someone would KILL for.:rolleyes: