Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glass on Sat?

sounds good...i read that it had an "ibiza vibe"...anything that will get me ready for the terrace at space sounds good to me. stupid question....there isn't a dress code is there? i'm assuming that because its a daytime party, hats and shorts are allowed.

ugh glass is so annoying. the space is really nice, i rarely go out that far west since twilo/tunnel shut down.

but, the people are another story. i almost got into a fight with a guy sitting next to me b/c he thought it was ok to ash on my lap. so i accidentally spilled his drink into his lap, OOPS! :rolleyes:

there is no dress code at all...

people were in shorts, tank tops, sleeveless...its just a fun outdoor daytime party.

The crowd is NOTHING..and i am totally serious here NOTHING like the nighttime crowd there.

everyone is very laid back, just out to have fun

def check it out...my 3 friends run it, and they did an excellent job at it.

plus since it is in a mainly noin residential area, they can play the music pretty loud outside :D

oh and nomembername..Glass is on 10th ave...at 26th st...party is from like 2pm-9pm

Originally posted by az-tec

people were in shorts, tank tops, sleeveless...its just a fun outdoor daytime party.

The crowd is NOTHING..and i am totally serious here NOTHING like the nighttime crowd there.

plus since it is in a mainly noin residential area, they can play the music pretty loud outside :D

oh and nomembername..Glass is on 10th ave...at 26th st...party is from like 2pm-9pm

Where can I check out a schedule of events? I work on 26th and 11th.

its every Saturday from 1pm-8/9pm

not sure who next week is...this week is Melvin Moore of Subliminal Records and resident DJ Jeff Winters.

AS soon as I find out more info I will post it.

the website for the party is www.decksinthecity.net

but it has to be updated a little....

Thanx bro. If it don't rain on sat, I'll try to go.

its still pretty decent even if it rains the inside is pretty big...think Groovejet size...

the outside is like 500 square feet or so, half of it is covered by an awning...

so even tho it poured this past saturday the party was still rocking :)

day parties rule and we need more of them, props to ur boys for starting this up

its still pretty decent even if it rains the inside is pretty big...think Groovejet size...

the outside is like 500 square feet or so, half of it is covered by an awning...

so even tho it poured this past saturday the party was still rocking :)

its actually 900 sq feet. outside but thank you for supporting the party my friend and answering all these questions.

any other questions you can email me at this address

info@decksinthecity.net

i dont get a chance to be on boards alot so its a safer bet to email me.

Originally posted by decksinthecity

its actually 900 sq feet. outside but thank you for supporting the party my friend and answering all these questions.

any other questions you can email me at this address

info@decksinthecity.net

i dont get a chance to be on boards alot so its a safer bet to email me.

no doubt....

I was quite tipsy saturday...lol

so I figured Id be off on my square footage :tongue:

looks like you got my message tho about this thread.

see u boyz saturday.... have a jack and coke waiting for me ;)

the party is moving right along so no worries there, but thank you for your concern. the way you can help the party out is bring a good, positive vibe, a love of music......................and a hot chick or two couldnt hurt either(heh we are all about the music but who wants to be at a party with nothing but penises).

c u saturday rain or shine(we have an awnig outside incase it rains(knock on wood)