Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NyC FaCtoRy TriP

ras67

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to the Sound Factory once, for a bachelor party, we got there midnight on Sat night/Sunday morning, and I swear we were the only ones drinking... We were doing shots, and just getting ripped, and we were getting some dirty looks b/c of our Alcohol intake... place was a little too shady for me...

Originally posted by kaydup

Ummmmm not many people drink there.

What time did u leave at?

We left around 11am the next morning.... eventually when they stopped serving we broke out the other party goods..

I have to be pretty f'd up drunk to endulge in other things, just couldn't figure out why people weren't drinking, even at like 12-1am?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I have to be pretty f'd up drunk to endulge in other things, just couldn't figure out why people weren't drinking, even at like 12-1am?

Because everyone there is doing blow or some other classy substance....:rolleyes:

This weekend is my birthday party weekend, wanted to here what everyone thought we should do here in Boston On Saturday night? I know Saturday nights can be sort of weak around here, but I need some opinion (no Ras we are not going to the Roxy);) ... Please I need help with this, need opinions!!!!:D

I'm jumping out of a plane on Saturday day, we need something to do that will top that!

Manny is spinning at Therapy from 2-4, maybe after the places close around here we can head down there for some good music! Either that or I am working on Mr. Evans from Abington on having a little post party at his place...