NyC FaCtoRy TriP

ras67

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

My boss just gave me a light show and sprayed vicks in my eyes... He gets the best K ever.

Edit: Boss just slipped into a hole, fed him sugar packets, now the fat co-worker is pissed b/c she has no sugar for her coffee.

They have vicks you can spray??? :eek:

Originally posted by whadupg

They have vicks you can spray??? :eek:

Mike would be all over that shit, I swear he is a vicks junkie when he's RRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNGGGGG.....

And still no one has any input (besides NY of course) on what we should do on Saturday night...

Well I was thinking someone where kind of cool with good music (if this is possible on Saturday nights), that has a little bit of an older crowd. My friends from Abington are coming and they like the Roxy, Rack, La Boom and shit like that. Want to stay away from those places if I can help it so we need to think of a good place.... HELP!!!

i am not answering b/c if i were in town i would of COURSE be going to the roxy considering it is OPEN BAR once again and CLASSICS NIGHT... (shameless plug sorry had to do it)... BUT.... i am going to the factory, which is why i started this thread.

and i KNOW t dawg and crew are heading down there so see you there. dont knock over the statues as you run past!!!

Originally posted by prplhz

Mike would be all over that shit, I swear he is a vicks junkie when he's RRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNGGGGG.....

And still no one has any input (besides NY of course) on what we should do on Saturday night...

Well I was thinking someone where kind of cool with good music (if this is possible on Saturday nights), that has a little bit of an older crowd. My friends from Abington are coming and they like the Roxy, Rack, La Boom and shit like that. Want to stay away from those places if I can help it so we need to think of a good place.... HELP!!!

They'd probablly like Q - it's pretty cool room- they play alot of hip-hop, but maybe we can beg and plead with the dj *cough* josh carl you there? *cough* to show us some bday love :D

a good place to start might be the Enormous Room. Super-super chill, usually good music (always a DJ, spinning loungy beats), great drinks, and a cool, comfy set-up of couches. Plus it's right in Central Square.

After that though... who knows? Pravda, Felt, Tonic, Soho, hell Avalon might not be that bad either (the crowd sounds like they're gonna want to move around, dance or whatnot).

I'm up for anything!

Originally posted by ras67

which is why i started this thread.

What?? Who cares if I posted something else that wasn't about Factory on your thread?

dont knock over the statues as you run past!!!

What is this supposed to mean?:confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

a good place to start might be the Enormous Room. Super-super chill, usually good music (always a DJ, spinning loungy beats), great drinks, and a cool, comfy set-up of couches. Plus it's right in Central Square.

After that though... who knows? Pravda, Felt, Tonic, Soho, hell Avalon might not be that bad either (the crowd sounds like they're gonna want to move around, dance or whatnot).

I'm up for anything!

You have some really great ideas here! I would LOVE to go to the Enormous Room! I have been hearing really good things about this place and haven't been able to make it yet!

Okay, so I have two ideas for where we can go after the Enormous Room. Q is a good idea because it's in Fanuel Hall and lots of other places around that we can go if we don't like Q. Or one of my friends suggested last night that we go to Ned Devine's, which is also in Fanuel Hall, haven't ever been to this place but she suggested.

Also, after sky diving on Saturday, we are all going out for some cheap bites, then back to my place for a pre-partying kick off. I am making some sangria (thanks tini for the recipe) and just chilling. NY, it's been 3 weeks since I have touched the sheesha(I know hard to believe but I am trying to break myself of my sheesha habit), so if you could grab a little bit that would killer! And flava are you going to come with us? I would love to have you around to livin things up a little... :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Plan sounds good to me. I've heard lots of good things about Ned Devine's, but everyone tells me if you're going to go there, you have to get there EARLY (like before 9 early), otherwise there's a big line, but whatever.

Hopefully sheesha will be in tow Saturday :smoke:

All the more excuse for you to get to my house early so that we can party it up a little and get to the Enormous Room to hang out before getting to Ned's... lol Hopefully it will, because that can be my B-day gift considering probably the next time I will get to enjoy will be in Amsterdam...

Originally posted by prplhz

All the more excuse for you to get to my house early so that we can party it up a little and get to the Enormous Room to hang out before getting to Ned's... lol Hopefully it will, because that can be my B-day gift considering probably the next time I will get to enjoy will be in Amsterdam...

Amsterdam...lucky you, I went 3 yrs ago...its un-beliveable

• 2 weeks later...