Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami first time july 2- 7th

crazydope

OK here ya go:

July 3rd - Space 34 for Danny Howells, Ali from Deep Dish, Oscar G. and Roland

July 4th - Tom Stephan at Maze, Tiësto at some outdoor thing.

July 5th - Sander Klieninberg at Space

July 6th - Sunday Afternoon party at Nerve

All events 21+.

:tongue:

Originally posted by pod

OK here ya go:

July 3rd - Space 34 for Danny Howells, Ali from Deep Dish, Oscar G. and Roland

July 4th - Tom Stephan at Maze, Tiësto at some outdoor thing.

July 5th - Sander Klieninberg at Space

July 6th - Sunday Afternoon party at Nerve

All events 21+.

:tongue:

u forgot Pearl on Sunday night.

Originally posted by pod

You should really come out and support the true local scene :cool:

I gotta be at work at 9am sharp so I rarely go out on Sundays unless is to check Nikki Beach though now it's not on season so it is not really worth going.

Ok thanks for all the info..i'm sure i'll have a blast..but do any of ya know of any good happy hours spots? or good spots to hit during the day..where them fly mia ladies be??...oh are any of these half way decent hip hop clubs..cause i would like to hit atleast one..or clubs with 2 n 3 rooms in them...

Fly and hip-hop are mutually exclusive terms.

Space has a HH room, you can check that out and still escape to the good room :)

As far as happy hour, The Deuce Bar on 14th St on South Beach has 2 for 1 from 8 AM till 5 PM...:) It's a must-see...

Nikki Beach and Rain...not worth your time.

Spi is closed.

crobar's worth a look on any day except Tuesday.

Level, forget about it.

Best bets are Space 34, Nerve on Fridays, Maze, or Opium except on Sundays.

not surprised about Spi being closed...last time i was there, there was only about 20 people...

never tried Nerve or Maze...so will follow your advices...

what about Nikki on Sunday night...i thought that was worth going ??...

is it difficult to enter clubs that week-end ?...had been told it was a nightmare during wmc but did not face any problems anywhere...and no, i was NOT with 3 or 4 gorgeous girls !...

It'll be crowded, yes, but entry shouldn't be unusually difficult.

Nikki used to be the Sunday hangout, now it's been overrun with this weird mix of wannabe Eurotrash and clueless tourists...the music is mediocre at best.

The Sunday hangout has recently shifted to the Graduation party, which recently made a move to Nerve...starts at noon, runs till around 9 or 10. Five bucks to get in, drink specials too...

ok...i guess it is gonna be Space on Thursday, Nerve on Friday, Space again on Saturday....apparently not much going on on Sunday nite...apart from Nerve through the day...right ?...

what about Wed 7/2 nite ?...am landing around 11.00 pm in Fort Lauderdale and would like to go for a few drinks that nite...

what about b4 bars...good happy hours...?....during wmc, went a few times to Blue and The Clevelander...any advices...??....

sorry about all the questions...was at wmc 2003 and i guess my expectations about south beach nightlife are high now !

Thanks !

Originally posted by Hasselot

ok...i guess it is gonna be Space on Thursday, Nerve on Friday, Space again on Saturday....apparently not much going on on Sunday nite...apart from Nerve through the day...right ?...

what about Wed 7/2 nite ?...am landing around 11.00 pm in Fort Lauderdale and would like to go for a few drinks that nite...

what about b4 bars...good happy hours...?....during wmc, went a few times to Blue and The Clevelander...any advices...??....

sorry about all the questions...was at wmc 2003 and i guess my expectations about south beach nightlife are high now !

Thanks !

While in Ft. Lauderdale, you can also check out (if you have time) Rush Street, that's a cool little bar...been there a couple times.