Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doc's review

kaydup

Place was banging. Got to Jerzeeee around 8 and checked into the hotel. X was already there all banged up and with some chick he picked up at a reststop on the parkway! Waited for NY and crew to roll :roll: in and we got the pre party underway.

Joined them in the festivities for a few. Then got ready for Doc's!!!!!!!!

Place was juiced, slamed, and off the hizzy. Actually it was so far off the hizzy, I don't think it was ever on the hizzy.

Lost part of the night there last night, damn. ;):tongue:

Still hurting bad today, had to leave at 3am to make it to work but I did

DOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCsssssssss & DJ tete:eek:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Place was banging. Got to Jerzeeee around 8 and checked into the hotel. X was already there all banged up and with some chick he picked up at a reststop on the parkway! Waited for NY and crew to roll :roll: in and we got the pre party underway.

Joined them in the festivities for a few. Then got ready for Doc's!!!!!!!!

Place was juiced, slamed, and off the hizzy. Actually it was so far off the hizzy, I don't think it was ever on the hizzy.

Lost part of the night there last night, damn. ;):tongue:

Still hurting bad today, had to leave at 3am to make it to work but I did

DOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCsssssssss & DJ tete:eek:

I am crying right now, too funny..:laugh:

That girl that from the rest-stop actually ended up being a guy.. Dropped her/him off @ SF, he/she was waiting outside for the beach party....

My review:

The room was a bit small, great beats, good looking crowd..... Tons of juiced up guidos dressed in AX, I thought we were in a lab where they were being cloned, everyone looked alike... Met some cool peeps, like Carmine, Anthony, Vito and Joseppi, good lookin out bros, I hope grandma's homemade sauce is in the mail, b/c today is Prince Speghetti day Anthony!!!

Djttee, soild set, dropped some bombs like, 2 in da rooms, "I like to move it", Rapture, Vengaboyz and my all time fav. "Mr Hat loves you."digweed mix...sicccckkk traaackkk

Afterhrs:

Holiday was off the f'n hook!!! I was in the hotel lobby look for a fly shortie to meet.... Up in room 112 it was like a carnaival, I had the midgets w/ glowsticks, some clubkids on stilts, K-dup was taming the lions and NYIS was riding the elephants... Styime that crazy bastard drove down on his new bike, he was doing smoke shows on the carpet(sorry Ted@ the front desk guy, just put it on my card)... G was there too, wishing happy birthday to people 20 days too early.. place was "ragin"... Internetsoultions and Bob "dirty" Sanchez was there, taping for the new video entitled " sluts on the run"...

Last but not least, the Adilson Pinita' was crazy, free downloaded music on burnt cds feel out of him when Unclefester401 smashed the shit outta the pinita w/ one swing...

I pourned some of my Enliven out for Groovefire b/c he couldn't make it...

I can't belive I made it to work... I'm tired and still f'd up..

Till next week..:hat:

Ohhhhh snap I forgot about Stymie.

and Vito def has the hooks out there, bro had madddd shorties.

Holiday inn will not be the same! Did we leave that bitch standing? When I left there were people everywhere and the room was covered in hay and dirt:confused:

what happened

Ohhhhh snap I forgot about Stymie.

and Vito def has the hooks out there, bro had madddd shorties.

Holiday inn will not be the same! Did we leave that bitch standing? When I left there were people everywhere and the room was covered in hay and dirt:confused:

what happened

You busted out your "Mini horse" and the f'n place went nuts.... I am expecting a call from the Holiday, I stole a towel..

Stymie was doing endos and wheelies all over the pullout couch!!

I am never, ever, ever, EVER taking that much acid on a work day again!!!!!!! Those elephants were fucking with my head man, all pink and shit. I don't even remember being at the f#$%#^ing club! DJtteeeeeeeeeeee, so sorry about that dude. I was trying to talk to you, I just couldn't seem to make out the words... I was the kid all f'ed up, sluring his speach and shit who kept ducking ever 5 seconds. If you saw what I saw OMG :eek:

The ride home was like a 6 hour journey through time and space, all set to "put your hands up in the air AND DANCE TO THE BEAT". Whoever kept playing that song for the entire 6 hours, THANK YOU! It was the only thing that could mellow me out at that point.

All in all a great night, can't wait to do it again :cool:

and the afterhours continue.........

I wore all the tread off my scooter tires on the way home... I was all over the GSP, taking down exit signs and crashed into 4 of those yellow bags of trash that the convicts leave on the side of the highway, right over the handlebars...... In Conn. I was getting tired and pitched a TeePee on one of the reservations, slept for 2 hrs... I came into work this morning w/ some kind of indian head-dress on, and a bow and arrow set w/ my eyes falling outta my head, my boss was very impressed...what a night...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Last but not least, the Adilson Pinita' was crazy, free downloaded music on burnt cds feel out of him when Unclefester401 smashed the shit outta the pinita w/ one swing...

I pourned some of my Enliven out for Groovefire b/c he couldn't make it...

PCP makes me do funny things:rolleyes:

200 points for the enliven reference:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kick up your heels!

Originally posted by unclefester401

PCP makes me do funny things:rolleyes:

200 points for the enliven reference:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kick up your heels!

With the force that you struck adilson, I had to saw the bat open to see if it was corked... But now that I know you were on PCP, it explains everything.... and why didn't your share?

With the force that you struck adilson, I had to saw the bat open to see if it was corked... But now that I know you were on PCP, it explains everything.... and why didn't your share?

There's never enough of that shit to go around:rolleyes: , besides I plugged it all on the way down.

:laugh:

Xlr8ted..thanks for posting the link here-

i was soooo bent and tired when i finally got home-

iwas HOLDING TIGHT to get them online befor i passed out:D

obviously it happened

YOUR WELCOME AGAING TO TONY

and did i even introduce myself to of you BOSTON crew?-

hell i met so many ppl it was SIK K K K K K K K K K and an extra "IK"

lol

Dj Liqid Touch

Liqid Light Records

Black Truck Recordings

www.clubexl.com

Hey Xlr8 -- goto my site and let me know what you think of that rotating image on the mainpage (center):hat:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

Xlr8ted..thanks for posting the link here-

i was soooo bent and tired when i finally got home-

iwas HOLDING TIGHT to get them online befor i passed out:D

obviously it happened

YOUR WELCOME AGAING TO TONY

and did i even introduce myself to of you BOSTON crew?-

hell i met so many ppl it was SIK K K K K K K K K K and an extra "IK"

lol

Dj Liqid Touch

Liqid Light Records

Black Truck Recordings

www.clubexl.com

Hey Xlr8 -- goto my site and let me know what you think of that rotating image on the mainpage (center):hat:

Liqid,

You don't remember meeting Kaydup, Nyis and myself @ the back bar, we got a round of shots??? Dude you were all f'd up.... Good times tho!!! Nice meeting ya....

Keep the Boston Board up to date on some other nights coming up!!!:hat:

Ps... do you have that Digweed mix of "Mr hat loves you"? I'd like to DL it.

THX

Xl

Pss.... the site is looking great bro, love the image......

I don't see any image:confused:

Yeah how you feeling liq:laugh:

I'm pretty positive its the image that keeps switching, theres some nerds w/ glowsticks, then some weird dude and some chick sitting on the sidewalk, and so on and so forth, ect. ect...blah blah blah..

Liq,

What time did you get home, I talked to Bill , Jim and Tony and they said you were going pretty strong for while, your siiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...ick

got home like 230 + am

yes i do remember meeting you guys but didnt know u were the same oness that came out from here:D

anyway

yes i go strong all night everynight-

im the inventor of the energizer:hat:

kaydup doesnt see an image cause hes kaydup:eek:

ill let you guys know whats going on-

thanks for the drinks-

and tony

thanks for the show

Liqid,

You don't remember meeting Kaydup, Nyis and myself @ the back bar, we got a round of shots??? Dude you were all f'd up.... Good times tho!!! Nice meeting ya....

Keep the Boston Board up to date on some other nights coming up!!!:hat:

Ps... do you have that Digweed mix of "Mr hat loves you"? I'd like to DL it.

THX

Xl

Pss.... the site is looking great bro, love the image......

:mad: :mad: :mad: