Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MV (Envy) / In House We Trust 2" - Saturday 0621!!!!

SUMMER SOULSTICE @ Andalu

MV (Envy) - One of Canada's new breed of producers

DJ of "In House We Trust 2: Mixed by Behrouz and MV"

Guestlist RSVP: blushift-owner@yahoogroups.com or PM

by 3pm Saturday

ANDALU

1214 18th Street NW – Metro: Dupont Circle South

Dress to impress - 21+ - Doors open @ 9:30pm

Part of Canada’s new breed of producers - DJ / Producer Martin Villeneuve’s career has reached great heights in the past months. In March, at the Winter Music Conference in Miami, legendary DJ Danny Tenaglia dropped his track “Get Off” at the peak of his set – a dream for any music producer. In October 2001, Deep Dish included two of his tracks on their Global Underground compilation – Deep Dish: Moscow. His success is also evidenced in recent signings with prominent labels Addictive, Yoshitoshi and SAW records - a prime example that his sound & vision are set to shake the very foundation of house music.

With his most recent productions landing on the decks of house superstars Deep Dish, Saeed & Palash, Satoshi Tomiie, John Debo, Chris Fortier, Anthony Pappa, Barry Gilbey and Steve Lawler - it is unquestionably just a matter of time before MV becomes a familiar name on the house circuit. Look out for MV's upcoming CD release, In House We Trust 2: Mixed by Behrouz and MV ( Envy). In Disc 2, MV (Envy) mixes up tracks from the vast catalog of titles from Yoshitoshi and its sister label Shinichi.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by karisma

wow, that sounds like its going to be a good night. I am definitely going! I love the In House We Trust 2 comp, ... I never heard MV live, but he must be good. that cd is amazing.

yaaaaaaaaay!! :D :D

dont get your hopes up too high. :( i had a favorite dj once, i had 4 of his cds and loved all of them. when i finally saw him live, i wanted to cry. sucked major donkey dick. just like anyhting in life, expect the worst but hope for the best. or just get really fucked up and it wont matter.

Originally posted by jroo

dont get your hopes up too high. :( i had a favorite dj once, i had 4 of his cds and loved all of them. when i finally saw him live, i wanted to cry. sucked major donkey dick. just like anyhting in life, expect the worst but hope for the best. or just get really fucked up and it wont matter.

oakie? :shaky:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

oakie? :shaky:

no

badboybill

he was the first one i was introduced too, it was a long time ago.

*opens the flood gates of jokes to come*

well, you never know until you actually see that person live. so STFU!

very true, every time you go out you always take the risk of it not meeting your expectations. but i guess we are all just gluttons for punishment sometimes..lol

anyway, i hope it doesn't suck major donkey dick, and either way i'll be fucked up so it really won't matter..:D :D

but usually don't you find that dj's spin better live than their cds/compilations? i almost always do..

no

badboybill

he was the first one i was introduced too, it was a long time ago.

*opens the flood gates of jokes to come*

no need to defend yourself. I'm not going to make fun of you for liking Bad Boy Bill. Hell, I still love the first dj I was introduced to...some skinny german guy who doesn't always have the greatest fashion sense and spins *gasp* TRANCE! :love2: :love2:

What can I say... he makes me feel magical :shaky:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

i might get inspired to dress up and go to this :shaky:

i thought you were going to gay night?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by karisma

very true, every time you go out you always take the risk of it not meeting your expectations. but i guess we are all just gluttons for punishment sometimes..lol

anyway, i hope it doesn't suck major donkey dick, and either way i'll be fucked up so it really won't matter..:D :D

but usually don't you find that dj's spin better live than their cds/compilations? i almost always do..

thats how you find good dj's by going out. that night i found ak1200 and he rocked the fucking house, in the small side room.