Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID ANYONE GO TO JOEY'S ON THURS???

Joey's sux my left and right nut..... Al these ginzo's actin all hard.... Lines like this club is worth shile to be at.. The only good part about it is that there were some bangin girls there....JMO

FEEDBACK>>>>>>>

Joey's Sucked! I waited on line for about 10 minutes and then the bouncer let my friends and I go to the front and walk right in. The only problem was that we had to leave the guys from the group in line. We waited inside for almost an hour then we came out to see the guys still in line. What a waste of time and money. We left and went to the city.

That places is the worst... packed with a bunch of little kids! Never again!!!

------------------

[img]http://www.vipguestlist.com/images/SafeSex.gif%7Boption%7D

Originally posted by sigmagal:

Joey's Sucked! I waited on line for about 10 minutes and then the bouncer let my friends and I go to the front and walk right in. The only problem was that we had to leave the guys from the group in line. We waited inside for almost an hour then we came out to see the guys still in line. What a waste of time and money. We left and went to the city. That place is the worst... packed with a bunch of little kids! Never again!!!

Joey's is terrible! The fact that waiting on the line doesn't mean that you're going to get in. The bouncers don't let anyone in because they pocket $20 bills. Than you still have to pay to get in. Fuck that! I'll never pay $20 to a bouncer to go to a club in Clifton no matter what the girls look like inside. How the hell they get away with that crap is beyond me? Joey's is the worst!!! Wanna be NYC Club. Give me a break!!!!

cwm8.gif

cwm8.gif

If you guys wanna come to a real party on Thursdays and dont want to be around little kids come to river street in hoboken guys free till 10 ladies free till 11 $1 drinks, shots, and bottles from 9-11pm if u guys need any other info email me at slyonspromos@hotmail.com

Originally posted by cgm:

I had a good time, even though we had to wait on line. Luckily, being a girl, we didnt have to wait for long.

I think you had a good time Caroline because you were wasted as well as Lesley.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I went to Joeys to on thurs and I'm a guy and had a blast.How could you have said it sucked.I got there 10 mins to 12 and the line was all the way to the end of there lot,not including all the people not on line.

Luckly I conveinced one of the bouncers to let me and my 4 friends in because my boy plays football for them and also the fact that I come almost every week.So I got right in and hit the first bar to the left on the side and started to double fist long islands.I'm must of drank like 10 the first hour I was there.I was all fucked up.

Archived