Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ralph Falcon & 4hrs Open Bar This Friday@maze...HOW SAD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spacious

READ THE REST OF THE POST BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT.

How original, I guess no one noticed the "Last edited by Spacious" at the end of your post. It is a wonder to me, how you run such a successful club, you being such a moron and all. Yup, I am telling all my out of town friends to go Space 34, because just like its owner--it oozes "class".

how sad, space can barely fill their big warehouse on a saturday (let's not even mention their stellar fridays every week that have not existed for years), so you know LP will be hating on everyone who might stepping up in the world. no special evets=no friday party...causing tears?

i will be by to catch this last time PVD plays at space, see you cp'ers there friday after the maze open bar pre-party

Originally posted by cheekeetika

damn I truly hope Edgar gets a residency at Maze...maybe he might make Friday's there just as memorable as he made them at Space....I'm sure you all remember...the Blue Room...

BTW, thanks fliptoniaaa and themrs for showing my the light!

You are very welcome Sweetcheeks!

Originally posted by guyman1966

Why is a big shot like you so worried about a small competitor? You must have a small dick or some shortcomings that make you insecure. Why would you post a negative thread, and then edit it to make it sound like a backhanded compliment? Why do you even give a shit? Are you jealous that Maze has been successful on a night that Space has never been successful (excluding special events)?

Money might bring you ass, but it won’t give you any class.

LP, i know what guyman looks like. you can count on me to point him out at space so you can ban him and anyone else on clubplanet that stands up to you.

btw, do you need someone to walkaround with an ashtray so you can ash your cigar or cigrattes I'd be glad to take on that responsibility.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

LP, i know what guyman looks like. you can count on me to point him out at space so you can ban him and anyone else on clubplanet that stands up to you.

btw, do you need someone to walkaround with an ashtray so you can ash your cigar or cigrattes I'd be glad to take on that responsibility.

:laugh: :laugh: LP's Boy Toy :laugh: :laugh:

hahahahaha

:laugh:

another picture is going to be added to the space Banning program

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by guyman1966

IF (and I repeat IF) I'm banned, will they tell me before or after I try to get in?

naw.. they wait till you try to get in, then they bag you and take out back and feed you to the CAT SIZE rats....

j/k...

but I don't think you are banned or will be banned.

:laugh:

BESA CULO