Clubplanet Nightlife Community

groovejet reunion - this friday @ Nerve

jcbliss

Originally posted by stryke303

although i was a resident at groovejet before it was groovejet (the caves...yeah, i'm old school!), and promoted & DJed a night @ groovejet, i haven't been "invited" to the reunion (bitter, party of one!). seriously though, it'll be a great night. however, i think both bruce and i will probably be on our xboxes gaming away in our joint rooms at the old folks home ;) enjoy!

Hey!! I remember that club, the caves! I think I went there one time in 1993 after attending a rave in cameo theater when aldo bender played...wow long time ago..

was that club ceiling made out like a cave ceiling??

First off... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I suppose I'm in that pic of geratrics somewhere too!

Groove Jet Children back in the day: door.jpg

Groove Jet Babies about a year ago: luisdiaz.jpg

i dunno, I think we're holding up pretty well...must be something in the water....or could it be....the music?!?

Lonely Groove Jet Baby looking for her beautiful babies: cr.jpg

can I bring a new inductee? He comes complete with a bong, other party favors and is a walking encyclopedia of musical knowledge..plus..he's kinda cute and stuff:

luv2.jpg

I have a million more from those wonderful days, just have to scan them still... Why I even have a really nice shot of Jon, getting a big kiss on the cheek from your truly, back when I actually knew what color my hair was... :rolleyes:

feel free to use those photogs for photoshop mayhem

:tongue:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by phrankadelic

the stench of drama is in the air again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: Agree 100%

ignore it -in this forum anyway... I think insulting your flavor's friends doesn't make a very good impression on him, now does it? and in a music forum... :laugh:

Originally posted by raincrysobe

I hope you make it sean. it'll be good to see you.

90% chance of me going after my gig. I don't have shit to do the next day so I don't see why I wouldn't make it. It's good to clear everything up so everyone can get along again.

one more day till the reunion. danny, let me know if u want to go together or meet up in the parking lot. having ritchie @ the door sounds like a great idea. ritchie will always be the best doorman ever. i also vote for stryke to play atleast a 1 hour set...anybody with me?

Originally posted by mrmovement33

one more day till the reunion. danny, let me know if u want to go together or meet up in the parking lot. having ritchie @ the door sounds like a great idea. ritchie will always be the best doorman ever. i also vote for stryke to play atleast a 1 hour set...anybody with me?

Richard was working at Nikis/Pearl on Fridays ... but last Friday was their last event ... I wouldn't mind seeing him at the door of Nerve ... :hat:

hey guys - tonight is the night - should be a blast - be sure to arrive early too catch one of the rare dj sets from one of the legends of our miami beach scene - mr. carmel ophir - get the jager ready:eek: see you all tonight

J