Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday nyte..

Originally posted by vicman

not me, at least i dont think i will.

i need to go to the DMV, wanna do it early before the mass of people get there, fucking bastards should have a line set up exclusively for me. :mad:

Werd, I gotta hit that place too before 1 July.

not me, at least i dont think i will.

i need to go to the DMV, wanna do it early before the mass of people get there, fucking bastards should have a line set up exclusively for me. :mad:

If you're headed to the one out by Shady Grove then they DO have a line set up for people like you. It's the white people's line that's short. :tongue:

No seriously - get there EARLY. I ended up spending two freakin days there - cause I forgot something the first day. At least they let you keep the paperwork from the previous day.

Oh... .and changing your plates to MD - blows even more chunks. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by sauvee88

If you're headed to the one out by Shady Grove then they DO have a line set up for people like you. It's the white people's line that's short. :tongue:

No seriously - get there EARLY. I ended up spending two freakin days there - cause I forgot something the first day. At least they let you keep the paperwork from the previous day.

Oh... .and changing your plates to MD - blows even more chunks. :mad: :mad:

i have to go to the VA DMV first. Least you forget the MD DMV full service by shadygorve is only open M-F from 8 to 5. Motherfuckers. VA DMV is by far much better, they are open until 8pm on weekdays, and are open on Saturdays and they have more than one office in the VA-DC metro area that are full service.

i have to go to the VA DMV first. Least you forget the MD DMV full service by shadygorve is only open M-F from 8 to 5. Motherfuckers. VA DMV is by far much better, they are open until 8pm on weekdays, and are open on Saturdays and they have more than one office in the VA-DC metro area that are full service.

Tyson's Corner DMV is not open til 8pm. Never go to this one, it is living hell.

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, I'm not a huge dnb fan either, but there's house and breaks in the front..err...second...err... other room there, with some nice local talent too.

hmmm... we'll see. I'm really down for whatever after dinner but convincing my friend to hit up a party where drum n bass will reign supreme might be difficult. I might as well tell him "Hey, let's go see Charles Feelgood" :laugh:

Guest jroo

i just spent two hours at the dmv today for something that took 7 mins.

Guest jroo

go to the dmv on eishnhower road, its right by the wilson bridge, get off on exit 174 eishnhower exit, come to the light and turn right, you'll pass by that cameron run park on your left, water slide, batting cages and stuff, and at the intersection of ehisnhower and mills turn left you'll see signs right there. i dont think too many poeple know about that one, its easy to get to from md too.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

you need a time management class.

you need to suck my balls. i wish the dmv would come into the 21st century here. why have all those work stations if half of them arent even being used? they're right up there with commie bastards. and trance.

Originally posted by jroo

you need to suck my balls. i wish the dmv would come into the 21st century here. why have all those work stations if half of them arent even being used? they're right up there with commie bastards. and trance.

You didn't seem to mind "trance" on Saturday when you were dancing on the speakers at Trust during Dave Seaman ;)

That U2 - Staring at the Sun mix he dropped was a little too epic. Even for me :tongue: Fred dropped it at Five last month too. I love U2 but that breakdown was a little much. It took Shady forever to find his lighter so he could sway w/ the crowd ;)