Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Need Roxy Fridays Back

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bklyn4life

DRUGS AT ROXY YEAH OF COURSE THAT CANT BE STOPED THERES DRUGS ON MY CONER.. BUT I THINK THE ROXY WAS MAINLY A DRINKING CROWD

DRINKING CROUD WITH A LOT OF HOTTIES:pint::aright:

Originally posted by bklyn4life

DRUGS AT ROXY YEAH OF COURSE THAT CANT BE STOPED THERES DRUGS ON MY CONER.. BUT I THINK THE ROXY WAS MAINLY A DRINKING CROWD

DRINKING CROUD WITH A LOT OF HOTTIES:pint::aright:

thats the thing some people prefer drinking crowds i prefer to chill with a rolling crowd who needs fights loud drunks slurring in your face and annoying you...the problem with drugs was when k got big people would go to clubs and go into holes which is pointless your goin to dance but yet cannot move??and it brings attention to the authorties if you wanna go into a hole sit on your damn couch have some friends and keep it safe... then when g got big people died and that sucked! i just allways wonder why people slag on drugs but not alcohol here some fun things drunks do 90% of date rape occurs with booze 65% of murders in this country are commited by a drunk person 80% of domestic violence arrests involve alcohol at least 300,000 people die a year in alcohol related accidents and 150,000 people die of cirrosis of the liver its physically addictive and if dranken in large quantities leads to water on the brain then blindness then death.....so you tell me by taking a pill and releasing large amounts of serotonin in your brain is by large unacceptable to the american public by getting drunk and acting like a dick is just fine...ill never understand the blinded and brainwashed mainstream society we live in