Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 Flyer Design Competition.

spacious

The light comment was directed at the general public...the second paragraph was more towards you. I'm not suggesting that you make a big deal over your friend losing out last year, but at the same time, if in fact you did feel wronged, you should not have let it slide so easily...I just find it hard to believe that a prominent business would do something like that...it amounts to false advertising if they did do that to your friend.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pod,

please tell us if you would have taken LP and space to court for that? come on now, don't you think that is unrealistic?

i love space, as well, as a bunch of other places, but the owners are not known for being nice people. LP is nice to many of you since you guys give them constant publicity on this board and in your conversations. do you know LP personally? well, many of us do, and it does not suprise me that someone was not compensated for something like that. it's all business and you are just a part of the numbers game.

besides, LP has threatened his BARTENDING STAFF that they cannot work at places like maze even when they are NOT working at space. he forces his staff from space to go to the lame sunday nerve party- does that sound fair? that is just the beginning...

do some homework, get the full story

Originally posted by sirdickenson

So please, at least he has a claim to fame. Whats yours? Official Space 34 Ass Kisser?

Richard

Luis is great great man. I consider myself fortunate to use any bathroom that Luis has used in the past or breath the same air that Luis breathes. Luis is a benevolent clubbing god and he has a special place for all of us in club space or what I like to call heaven. All praise be to Luis Puig. So please stop with your blasphemous talk or you'll end up burning in the eternal fires of maze.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Luis is great great man. I consider myself fortunate to use any bathroom that Luis has used in the past or breath the same air that Luis breathes. Luis is a benevolent clubbing god and he has a special place for all of us in club space or what I like to call heaven. All praise be to Luis Puig. So please stop with your blasphemous talk or you'll end up burning in the eternal fires of maze.

:laugh:

:laugh: Classic !

pray.gif

Originally posted by pod

In the end, that's all that matters :cool:

I'm saying, niggas STAY hanging from his scrotum so I couldn't help but to wonder - all the hate does is make people curious! LOL!

I would have even tried to holla at him, but Stefan is my spacemate (soulmate). :laugh: