Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which did you or do you prefer Vinyl or Arc????????????

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't think anyone who's been going there for a while is going to say Arc.

lol Thanks..!

I DEF miss the Be yourself @ Vynil parties and the not so strict security that they have all of a sudden...I couldn't care less about the people there, as long as I'm having fun with my friends and music keeps me moving, nothing esle matters.

Originally posted by sexxyme

lol Thanks..!

I DEF miss the Be yourself @ Vynil parties and the not so strict security that they have all of a sudden...I couldn't care less about the people there, as long as I'm having fun with my friends and music keeps me moving, nothing esle matters.

It's not even the people that are there... b/c as we know, Be Yourself had changed a lot long before the transformation had been made. It's the whole feel... Vinyl was nice and gritty and had that underground feel to it...

I want the black walls back dammit!!! :(

Deff Vinyl,

WHITE WALLS! UGH NO!!!

Whos dumb ass idea was that,

PAINT THEM BLACK!!!

i liked the old vinyl lighting it was VERY VERY old-School

Strobes BEacons, PInspots, lol

i like the Truss now, But PAint the walls black, and get somone like kenny ken working the door, make it more mixed and not a meat fucking head crowd, :rolleyes::laugh:

Point is as long as the 2 Dannys' are there and the assholes stay away. Arc/Vinyl will be the best place for music in NYC....No matter what the name is and how much dirt is there or how clean it is or if there are couches or if you have to sit on a ledge......By the way what is up with Body@Soul......What has replaced it and does anyone know when Calderone will be playing the NyC area next

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i loved when the lights came on in the morning..and u'd look around and be like EWWWWWWWW I JUST SPENT 9 HRS OF MY LIFE HERE!!!..

i miss vinyl

:laugh: many times over and over :( But you would still keep coming back whether it be fridays for be yourself, or saturday for whomever was there or both nights cause you just couldn't get enough

VINYL w/o a doubt !!!

Funny how a change in name and management can make the place so shitty, oh and not excusing the crowd there.:rolleyes: