Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which did you or do you prefer Vinyl or Arc????????????

Definaltey Vinyl...it seemed like a dope secret that no one knew about..

..then Twilo closed..

Hasn't been the same since. I remember the week after Twilo closed that place was PACKED..and it was always comfortable in there before that.

I too miss the black walls, and the dirtiness of the club (weird I know)..I miss those nasty ass couches in the cold room, who every came up witht he idea that wood would be comfortable to sit on?

I'm diggin the lights at Arc though, they amaze me.

Vinyl for the fucking loud ass base and the underground feel, arc for the sweet phazon(DT seems to crank shit up higher than the sat. dj's ever could) and the nice system in the back, and the light man arial who does an awesome job everytime

Doesn't anyone miss Timmy Regisford's party at Vinyl? What's everyone's take on Timmy? I know his party was suppossedly a 'different' crowd, but I think he is one of the top resident 5 DJ's in NYC PERIOD!. Give me some opinions on Timmy 'then' and 'now' his party, crowd, Track selection, DJ skills, etc... Also aren't Timmy and Junior tight from back in the day?

I hope ppl havent been going to dannys party lately is because theyre saving up for this satuuurrdaaayyy.....

and arc/vinyl .. it's the same shit.. that place will always have the sickest parties and best energy.

edit: i miss vinyl's dirtiness yes, and the curtains in the arcade and the old school vibe.

but arc. *sigh*

i'll take either of them right now.

Originally posted by foodidoo

Just question considering they both have their pros and cons..

Arc I miss the dirt of vinyl although I love the Phazon but was happy with the old system as well. Lighting was and always will be amazing but weird at times....

webster hall