Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi everyone!

prplhz

Haven't been by my computer for the past couple of days, so I get back today and too much to read. Anyone want to give me a run down on what has been going on with As CP Turns?

BTW, who coming out tomorrow night? Pre-party at my place! Sangria for everyone!:D

Lets see here

Docs was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Stymie is going to Arc to hook up with DT

Agent 001 post turned into a Ras roxy post into a i don't know what

I want a mini horse and monkey

Ras and meathead are going to the faCtOrY

G = teamj4

Todd is sleeping with a pet pig that he saved from slaughter

Nailz B-Day is Sat

Flava and Ras are getting a place

that's it

Boy oh boy G, you've been busy hitting on all the guys of CP and pretending to be Tj5 alter ego. Girl, you must be tired! It looks like you've been running around all day long... lol

Well as you can see nothing changes here either, just glad that it's Friday and I have a fun weekend (for once) coming up. Wish there was a good DJ spinning at Avalon this Saturday but oh well, can't have everything. Would love to go tonight, but the $$ flow won't let it. Can't wait to see some of you tomorrow night for some real debauchery!:devil:

Originally posted by prplhz

Boy oh boy G, you've been busy hitting on all the guys of CP and pretending to be Tj5 alter ego. Girl, you must be tired! It looks like you've been running around all day long... lol

Well as you can see nothing changes here either, just glad that it's Friday and I have a fun weekend (for once) coming up. Wish there was a good DJ spinning at Avalon this Saturday but oh well, can't have everything. Would love to go tonight, but the $$ flow won't let it. Can't wait to see some of you tomorrow night for some real debauchery!:devil:

Yeah I've been busy :laugh:

Debauchery gooooood :D

Originally posted by stymie

your all going to soundfactory right?

How'd you guess? I told everyone for my birthday I would love to run around crack factory and frolic with transvestites all night, now that's what I call debauchery!:tongue:

How'd you guess? I told everyone for my birthday I would love to run around crack factory and frolic with transvestites all night, now that's what I call debauchery!:tongue:

You mean running around with NAKED transvestites :D It's the clothing optional beach party WOOT - WOOT!

Haven't been by my computer for the past couple of days, so I get back today and too much to read. Anyone want to give me a run down on what has been going on with As CP Turns?

BTW, who coming out tomorrow night? Pre-party at my place! Sangria for everyone!:D

oh oh oh!! are you making my sangria??? :bounce:

I made like 6 batches of it for the DC CP kids last week. We went through about 5 1/2 of it and in the cab on the way out I kept saying "I can't see straight" :laugh:

HAVE FUN!!!! :D