Happy B-day Carguy....

xlr8ted

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: How many carguys are there?

carguy is the new teamj5/4/3/2/1

I don't know but i wished him a happy birthday on the thread and found myself a new pm'ing friend :laugh:

Don't worry k- you're still my favorite pmee :D

Originally posted by whadupg

I don't know but i wished him a happy birthday on the thread and found myself a new pm'ing friend :laugh:

Don't worry k- you're still my favorite pmee :D

:laugh: This fits in perfectly with your "why go out to hook-up when you have PMs" post! Jerzee guys are so fucking weak!

Am I the only one who doesn't ever PM people on here? check em!

:laugh: This fits in perfectly with your "why go out to hook-up when you have PMs" post! Jerzee guys are so fucking weak!

Am I the only one who doesn't ever PM people on here? check em!

And I quote "what do you look like - maybe we have hooked up" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by prplhz

I get to share my birthday with a legend:D :rolleyes:

No no - wrong carguy :laugh: Although this one seems to think he's pretty legendary too!

And nyis you're making me think too much - don't you know it's friday :tongue:

No no - wrong carguy :laugh: Although this one seems to think he's pretty legendary too!

And nyis you're making me think too much - don't you know it's friday :tongue:

I don't think the problem is today being Friday. The real problem is that last night was Thursday :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

I've got a good feeling about this weekend. If last night was any indication, we're in for a real bender.

I don't think the problem is today being Friday. The real problem is that last night was Thursday :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

I've got a good feeling about this weekend. If last night was any indication, we're in for a real bender.

That's what I like to hear :D Any of the roomates coming out on Saturday?? Please bring Kevin to amuse us (bring his freak too ;) ) If Kevin's there with guitar in hand EVERYBODY should be there - it's too good to miss :laugh:

I hope not because last night I put together an entertainment center.

That would mean tonight I would be building a coffee table or some shit and I don't want to do that

Hey boston whadup,

To answer some of your questions, no I'm not the guy that picks on your bruins and sox, even though I am a yankee and ranger fan.

Whadupg I am legendary, you can ask anyone on the jersy board, I do a lot of promoting here so I know everyone on CP, it's a good legendary trust me.

And nyis4meatheads, you're weak, no offense but how do you know how or who I am, maybe someday I can be a cool preppy guy from boston, nah nevermind, I'll keep beating girls off me causa my NJ weak attitude,

PS the scene is better in Jersey on a thursday then Boston is on a saturday I've been to Boston a ton of times. It must be better her though cause the weak guys right???? Shut the fuck up moron.

Sorry to all other Boston peeople, dont wanna stereotype you cause of one asshole :tongue:

Originally posted by carguy19

Hey boston whadup,

To answer some of your questions, no I'm not the guy that picks on your bruins and sox, even though I am a yankee and ranger fan.

Whadupg I am legendary, you can ask anyone on the jersy board, I do a lot of promoting here so I know everyone on CP, it's a good legendary trust me.

And nyis4meatheads, you're weak, no offense but how do you know how or who I am, maybe someday I can be a cool preppy guy from boston, nah nevermind, I'll keep beating girls off me causa my NJ weak attitude,

PS the scene is better in Jersey on a thursday then Boston is on a saturday I've been to Boston a ton of times. It must be better her though cause the weak guys right???? Shut the fuck up moron.

Sorry to all other Boston peeople, dont wanna stereotype you cause of one asshole :tongue:

Hey Carguy.....

Cool it.

Hey boston whadup,

Nyis- stop pm'ing the jersey boys!! You leave that to me :D

'Sup carguy ;)

That's what I like to hear :D Any of the roomates coming out on Saturday?? Please bring Kevin to amuse us (bring his freak too ;) ) If Kevin's there with guitar in hand EVERYBODY should be there - it's too good to miss :laugh:

No roomates this weekend, they're all gone. Bachellor party, wedding, wedding. WAIT A SECOND.... who the hell's gonna stop me from throwing an afterpraty then??? Oh snap, I'm gonna see if Tom can bring his tables over.... Jess, would you be down for this?

No roomates this weekend, they're all gone. Bachellor party, wedding, wedding. WAIT A SECOND.... who the hell's gonna stop me from throwing an afterpraty then??? Oh snap, I'm gonna see if Tom can bring his tables over.... Jess, would you be down for this?

Good call. And did you just say "Oh snap"?? :laugh:

Hey boston whadup,

See what I mean about people worrying about a 'scene'? Thanks for proving my point carguy.

You just keep trying to pick-up girls from messageboards dude... very, very cool.