Happy B-day Carguy....

xlr8ted

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

See what I mean about people worrying about a 'scene'? Thanks for proving my point carguy.

You just keep trying to pick-up girls from messageboards dude... very, very cool.

I care about a "scene" cause I get paid to make the scene at the places I promote at, do you care about the scene when you go out?? I hope so.

I get my share of girls too my man, I don't need CP for that, but should I turn girls away cause they're from a messege board, you make no sense at all.

Hey whasupg, you seem like the only nice one over here, so maybe I should go back to "weak" Jersey. I gotta laugh at that, these people would never survive a minute in nyc or jersey.

Xlrted, I know what I am and I know what Im not, I invite all of you to one of my parties here in jersey so you can stop judging me, people here my name and go to my places cause I know what makes people come out and have a good time. Im not bragging, just saying what people tell me. Come to Jersey and see seriously..... you may want to move here if you do.

:tongue:

Im not attacking any of you so dont talk shit:blank:

Originally posted by carguy19

I care about a "scene" cause I get paid to make the scene at the places I promote at, do you care about the scene when you go out?? I hope so.

I get my share of girls too my man, I don't need CP for that, but should I turn girls away cause they're from a messege board, you make no sense at all.

Hey whasupg, you seem like the only nice one over here, so maybe I should go back to "weak" Jersey. I gotta laugh at that, these people would never survive a minute in nyc or jersey.

Xlrted, I know what I am and I know what Im not, I invite all of you to one of my parties here in jersey so you can stop judging me, people here my name and go to my places cause I know what makes people come out and have a good time. Im not bragging, just saying what people tell me. Come to Jersey and see seriously..... you may want to move here if you do.

That post was Legendary.

No roomates this weekend, they're all gone. Bachellor party, wedding, wedding. WAIT A SECOND.... who the hell's gonna stop me from throwing an afterpraty then??? Oh snap, I'm gonna see if Tom can bring his tables over.... Jess, would you be down for this?

Absolutly!:D

In the winter I work at Taste Lounge, I help at Cherri, this past winter we did Euro lounge and helped out at Metro (NJ hot afterhours place)

Right now we are working on an indoor outdoor at Taste for Wed night, and I send people to Sandbar Fridays (on the water accross from manhatten fat ass place)

Few places in the city I help with too

In the winter I work at Taste Lounge, I help at Cherri, this past winter we did Euro lounge and helped out at Metro (NJ hot afterhours place)

Right now we are working on an indoor outdoor at Taste for Wed night, and I send people to Sandbar Fridays (on the water accross from manhatten fat ass place)

Few places in the city I help with too

From what I've gathered, Euro-lounge was a bust.

Originally posted by prplhz

Absolutly!:D

I'll see what I can do. This mostly depends on whether or not I can get a hold of Tom and get him to bring his DJ gear down. Either way, we can definitely chill at my place after we go out. Keg's fresh and there's plenty of booze and sheesha!

I'll see what I can do. This mostly depends on whether or not I can get a hold of Tom and get him to bring his DJ gear down. Either way, we can definitely chill at my place after we go out. Keg's fresh and there's plenty of booze and sheesha!

I'm being nosey.. But what is Sheesha?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm being nosey.. But what is Sheesha?

It's Egyptian tobacco. It's basically tobacco, molasses and fruit rolled up together, and you smoke it out of my big-ass three pipe hookah. It tastes really good and doesn't suck the next day like cigarettes. Really good to have after a night of boozing/just after a smoke :smoke:

Here's a good description

It's Egyptian tobacco. It's basically tobacco, molasses and fruit rolled up together, and you smoke it out of my big-ass three pipe hookah. It tastes really good and doesn't suck the next day like cigarettes. Really good to have after a night of boozing/just after a smoke :smoke:

Thanks bro.. That sounds perfect for afterhrs when you wanna chill and come down...

awesome:

“I smoke it for an hour. After a while it makes you light headed. Maybe because you have to suck on it for a long time,†says Mohannad

See I AM the nicest girl ever :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

“I smoke it for an hour. After a while it makes you light headed. Maybe because you have to suck on it for a long time,†says Mohannad

That's the best description I've ever heard for sheesha :laugh:

Flavanugz invented the sheesha shotguy. Two people take a huge tug of it while the other just takes a little one... you do a hand count from three to zero, then the two blow a massive shotgun into the hookah while the person on the receiving end gets sheeshafaced. Light-headed isn't even the word...

I was in NYC earlier this week for work and I smoked shisha for the first time.

It was niiiiiice! :aright:

Flavanugz invented the sheesha shotguy. Two people take a huge tug of it while the other just takes a little one... you do a hand count from three to zero, then the two blow a massive shotgun into the hookah while the person on the receiving end gets sheeshafaced. Light-headed isn't even the word...

:laugh:

Sheeshafaced = :screwy:

Wouldn't that be called a shotgun? I believe I invented that in 6th grade

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was in NYC earlier this week for work and I smoked shisha for the first time.

It was niiiiiice! :aright:

Do you know what flavor you smoked? Right now I've got mixed fruit, cherry, vanilla and banana on tap I think.

You'll have to see my hookah (which is actually my old roomate's hookah) when you come to boston. The things is freaking sweet... huge and red, with three red/yellow flame-looking pipes. It's a monster :smoke:

Originally posted by kaydup

Wouldn't that be called a shotgun? I believe I invented that in 6th grade

:laugh: my bad. That definitely should've said shotgun.. the shotguy is the dude in Cancun who blows a stupid, annoying whistle then pours tequila down your throat for a dollar.

Everyone's done shotguns before, but the sheesha shotgun is a Flavanug Enterprises Exclusive©