1. 1. Cut or Uncut

• Cut
    • Uncut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that sensitive!!! LOL..

If so we would all be getting it down.. I have a friend who was 25 and had to have it removed b/c it have never fulyl streched when he was younger.. I think masturbation and stuff while young helps to relax it for later in life

Anyone who is not cut is an absolute, freak! That shit is absolutely gross and thank God my parents hooked me up when I was younger.

Think about it do you ever hear girls running around to all of there friends making fun of a guy because he was cut?

You people are all just pissed because your parents screwed you over for life and now your trying to make it sound o.k.!!!

FREAKS! FREAKS! FREAKS! FREAKS!

Originally posted by nomembername

Anyone who is not cut is an absolute, freak! That shit is absolutely gross and thank God my parents hooked me up when I was younger.

Think about it do you ever hear girls running around to all of there friends making fun of a guy because he was cut?

You people are all just pissed because your parents screwed you over for life and now your trying to make it sound o.k.!!!

FREAKS! FREAKS! FREAKS! FREAKS!

sounds like your parents screwed over your life and YOU are trying to make up for it. lol. dont you look like the bigger man SHOUTING in your post. go make love to the wall or whatever it is you consider constructive. I dont mind being a freak. it's better than being normal. that's for sure!

If you think that one way or the other is "normal" it's just because you're used to it. The fact is that circumcision serves no purpose except that some people think they find it "aesthetically pleasing." Even then, there is little difference between in the looks between a cut and uncut cock. Circumcision is rather like removal of the tonsils except that it actually _damages_ the penis, rather than just being an unnecessary (and thereby dangerous) medical procedure.

Circumcision was originally started by the Jews to protect from infibulation - the practice of putting a wire through the foreskin to prevent erections and make captured Jews "safe" to work for the Emperor's harem or some such stuff. As the Christian religion spread, the Jewish religion spread with it. There's no worry of infibulation anymore, and thus no reason for circumcision.

If we allow circumcision, then do we allow parents to modify their children's bodies in any way they desire while they are babies? A new trend in NYC among teens and 20 somethings is tongue splitting. Circumcision is very similar to this. Both are both difficult to reverse procedures. What if parents wanted to split their babies tongues down the center before they were even mature. Would that be okay? If so, is any body modification okay? Are parents then allowed to mutilate their children, cut off their arms, or blind them, anything they choose? Circumcision, like mutilation, is thus one step away from infanticide. It is wrong, it is a crime, and it should be stopped. Not only does it serve no purpose, it retracts from the use of the penis and harms it. And if you see the following pictures, I think it would be cool to be able to have the head of your penis covered while it was erect. Is there any reason for the penis head to be _uncovered_ 24/7? No, there is not. So my suggestion is that the uncuts pull back their foreskins for a day, and report back how the change feels.

http://www.deluxer.toptipp.to/38_h_brittany2/index.htm