Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BENDER WEEKEND - Where are you bending?

nyis4meatheads

I'm calling it right now... sloppy-drunkest weekend of 2003 will be this one.

Tonight - hitting up some random house party in Cambridge, then off to bars somewhere. Most likely flavanugz will be in tow. And you know how we do it

Tomorrow - I'm already drunk just thinking about tomorrow night. JESS' B-DAY BENDER BLOWOUT!!!!!!!!!!! Starting at Jess' place early for some sangria (I can taste it now!) Then off to the Enormous Room for drinks around 8ish (yes, that's early... we in LOTS of trouble). Then Ned Devine's a bit after 10, then afterhours most likely at my place. I honestly don't know if we'll all survive this one... the fallout will be emense.

Sunday - recovering, licking my wounds, wondering how I woke up on a sidewalk in Central Square, piecing together the night and trying to find my missing wallet.

Tomorrow... Rented a 2003 Lincoln Navigator, driving down to Virgina Beach. leaving Ma @ 7:00am.. Getting all twisted up tomorrow night @ some beach bars...

Sunday.. Sitting on the beach, drinking and smoking greens..Getting all twisted up at night @ some beach bars...

Monday...Sitting on the beach, drinking and smoking greens..Getting all twisted up at night @ some beach bars...

Tuesday.. Golfing at an Arnold Palmer course, probably f'ing the place up b/c we all suck...Getting all twisted up at night @ some beach bars...

Wednesday... Going to Busch Gardens, hopefully puking on the rollercoasters on some random French tourists, or some Jersey people...Getting all twisted up at night @ some beach bars...

Thursday... Leaving Va Beach.. Heading to Seaside Heights on the Jersey Shore..Getting all twisted up at night @ some beach bars and clubs...

Friday,.... Sitting on the beach, drinking and smoking greens..Getting all twisted up at night @ some beach bars...

Saturday...Sitting on the beach, drinking and smoking greens..Getting all twisted up at night @ some beach bars...

Then coming home...

:hat:

Tonight - run around like a crazy man, have people over, try to make it to jillians, end up at Avalon, then one never knows:laugh:

Tomorrow - Rain so who the fuck knows:mad:

Sunday - Rain so who the fuck knows :mad:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Tomorrow - I'm already drunk just thinking about tomorrow night. JESS' B-DAY BENDER BLOWOUT!!!!!!!!!!! Starting at Jess' place early for some sangria (I can taste it now!) Then off to the Enormous Room for drinks around 8ish (yes, that's early... we in LOTS of trouble). Then Ned Devine's a bit after 10, then afterhours most likely at my place. I honestly don't know if we'll all survive this one... the fallout will be emense.

Sunday - recovering, licking my wounds, wondering how I woke up on a sidewalk in Central Square, piecing together the night and trying to find my missing wallet.

Sat & Sun - what ^^ said. :D

Originally posted by stymie

tonight - house of G, then jillians for stick and drinks, then avalon

sat. - still dunno, lewis/klitchko fight is on, i dunno

sun. - maybe margaritas if i have dough, doubt it

Why don't you come out for my B-day?

I can't wait for this bender weekend, with all that NY said and then some. Can't wait for the afterhours at your place, what an idea B! Thanks for doing this for my B-day!

I'm leaving will talk with you all tomorrow!:D

Originally posted by kaydup

All about the RavE,

call me later foo

I don't know if I'm up for Glaude. Then again, I have no idea where I'll end up tonight, so maybe. If I do show up I can guarunttee you one thing... I will be very, very drunk. Very.

I need to get a hold of my partner in crime tonight.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I don't know if I'm up for Glaude. Then again, I have no idea where I'll end up tonight, so maybe. If I do show up I can guarunttee you one thing... I will be very, very drunk. Very.

I need to get a hold of my partner in crime tonight.

blah blah blah - Come rave with us :D