Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday Afternoon GRADUATION@NERVE

cue

Originally posted by Shadowz

do you think there will be more than 40 people this week? i know the space staff is pretty big that is forced to attend, but will it be busier than last week?

:( :( ... missed it last Sunday ... didn't even know it was going on :mad: ... but a couple friends told me it was busy ... and even LP hit the dex :eek: :eek:

Hopefully someone will have a review on Monday ... :hat:

......it was a last minute move so a lot of people didn't know,......... an slow start but once word got out we had about 240 people @ NERVE. I wish the best to Lime bar and their stuff, every one treated us great while we were there,.....we started, they continued,.......its ALL GOOD.

WE LOVE COMPETITION.;)

Originally posted by cue

......it was a last minute move so a lot of people didn't know,......... an slow start but once word got out we had about 240 people @ NERVE. I wish the best to Lime bar and their stuff, every one treated us great while we were there,.....we started, they continued,.......its ALL GOOD.

WE LOVE COMPETITION.;)

:aright: Good to hear it Fer ... can't wait to hear you in that Phazon ... it's amazing how things have developed since the nite we were there for Pappa ;) ... btw ... say hello to your better half :)

Best of luck ... and well deserved spot at Nerve :hat:

come on saleen, the door count? every club exagerates the door count- it is about the oldest standard propaganda tool in the book.

maybe 200 went through the door for the several hours that they were open- but there was NO WHERE near 200 people inside at any time when i was there, but nice to see some of the faces i know

i guess i will have to take a camera this sunday...:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Shadowz

come on saleen, the door count? every club exagerates the door count- it is about the oldest standard propaganda tool in the book.

maybe 200 went through the door for the several hours that they were open- but there was NO WHERE near 200 people inside at any time when i was there, but nice to see some of the faces i know

i guess i will have to take a camera this sunday...:rolleyes:

bro, you gotta remember, i hate nerve since lp is doing a weekly party and put up 10g's a week for his once a month space thing, but at one time i don't know, but threw the course of the day, 200 went threw the door....

my sources don't bs me...

why get so caught up in the door count, the truth is that everyone who was there was really enjoying it, the music and the system were great, they have a very loyal core group with neer perfect attendance, and I'm sure alot more will get turned on to it real soon