Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Saw The Hulk....

Yes, that film is long overdue. I'm definitely catching it tomorrow.

I thought the Hulk would have been a little less cuddly, however. His pigmentation is too light, and he looks a tad bit too neat to be the Hulk. I mean, Ang Lee managed to preserve alot of the old - school, "Hulk Smash" Hulk, but I was hoping for a more raggedy, beastly Hulk. Perhaps something like Whilce Portacio's "Savage Hulk" that was drawn for Marvel back in 96 or 97 during the company's revival of the original Incredible Hulk storyline.

All in all, I'm fuckin happy to see the Hulk finally make it to the big screen.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Yes, that film is long overdue. I'm definitely catching it tomorrow.

I thought the Hulk would have been a little less cuddly, however. His pigmentation is too light, and he looks a tad bit too neat to be the Hulk. I mean, Ang Lee managed to preserve alot of the old - school, "Hulk Smash" Hulk, but I was hoping for a more raggedy, beastly Hulk. Perhaps something like Whilce Portacio's "Savage Hulk" that was drawn for Marvel back in 96 or 97 during the company's revival of the original Incredible Hulk storyline.

All in all, I'm fuckin happy to see the Hulk finally make it to the big screen.

c the movie then comment on how "cuddly" he looks

peace

jonathan

riiiiiiiiiiight

Originally posted by rdancer

Is it this ??

B00008WFTU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

or this ??

B00009ATIM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

funny but no.

As i said a friend of mine is a film reviewer for a magazine and they get advanced copies of the films on dvd. I have a bunch on dvd that won't get released onto regular dvd for a while.

It is not a "filmed with a video camera in a theater" type copy lol...its an actual dvd transfer but the only downfall is that its in 2 channel stereo and not mixed in 5.1 Dolby Digital. But fuck it..who cares.

I'm sure he rampages throughout the film, but his color seems a bit too bright. A little darker skin, longer, more frizzy hair, and some other minor alterations would have made the difference.

His color seems a little too Shreky.

I Love Shrek :D

Originally posted by quoth

funny but no.

As i said a friend of mine is a film reviewer for a magazine and they get advanced copies of the films on dvd. I have a bunch on dvd that won't get released onto regular dvd for a while.

It is not a "filmed with a video camera in a theater" type copy lol...its an actual dvd transfer but the only downfall is that its in 2 channel stereo and not mixed in 5.1 Dolby Digital. But fuck it..who cares.

True, nice connection! Nothing like enjoying big screen theater productions in the privacy of your own home :D

i have a stupid question to ask and dont know if youd know. but my friend told me that he read a comic book about the origin of the hulk and that it said he was molested as a kid and thats why he has so much anger inside and that this was what made him so susceptible to mutation, more so than the gamma rays. have any of you heard of this or is this just bullshit?