Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fidel Castro gets PUNK'D LIKE A BITCH!

meng

Spanish only! Check out how the guys from our own radio station El Zol 95.7 FM PUNK Fidel Castro and his staff!

This is fucking awesome. :D The guys from 95.7 FM actually have a few samples of the Venezuelan president's actual voice (which they use to get to Fidel) but they use the same samples repeatedly. It's hillarious. They eventually get to Fidel himself after being transferred around ten times. Listen to what happens when they finally get Fidel on the phone.

:party:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i laughed when i saw this episode mentioned in the miami herald. hopefully, their next prank calls will be to some of the arrogant, ignorant celebrities who've been making pilgrimages to the island to suck up to this hemisphere's number one despot. "hello, mister stone? el presidente castro is on line one . . ."

Guest saleen351

not for nothing, you cubans are all pussys.... You losers let one dude fuck over your country, not one person there has the balls to put a fucking bullet in his head, but you'll get on a raft made out of garbage and row your way 90 miles to key west in shark infested waters... Then when castro is gone, you'll all want the americans to send in the cia to kill his brother, then all of yous will go back there, so you are only in american on vacation and using our country...

you people make me sick!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

not for nothing, you cubans are all pussys.... You losers let one dude fuck over your country, not one person there has the balls to put a fucking bullet in his head, but you'll get on a raft made out of garbage and row your way 90 miles to key west in shark infested waters... Then when castro is gone, you'll all want the americans to send in the cia to kill his brother, then all of yous will go back there, so you are only in american on vacation and using our country...

I've never been to the island and don't ever want to go and could care less about it...Whoever stayed behind did so for their own reasons, however, there's a lot more to this story than you know...have you ever wondered why the US hasn't dropped a nuke on the Island...and why Kennedy sent in his forces (which included Cubans) during the Bay of Pigs? Well when ya figure it out let me know...I'd like to know your opinion on the matter.

Besides, that bastard Fidel will eventually live in his own hell when he dies, if he isn't already....

There not going back....they ll go back thinking there gonna stay...when they see cuba got stuck in the 50's theyll come back...once uve been americanised u cant live without luxury...they will all be like theres no a/c here im going back to the land of everything!!!!!!!

By the way im half cuban...even though im from everywhere yet nowhere all at once!!!!!!!:eek: im eclectic like that:D

indian.jpg

Big mouth strikes again, hu? If you don't look like the picture above, you are also in america on vacation and using the country...be-otch!

I'm not cuban...but I have to say that being a Miami native, I've grown up with them and trust me, you have no idea of what you're saying...by the way...do your research before you call cubans "pussies"...you might just be offending the same people you so dedicatedly spend so much of your time and energy kissing-up-to on this board.

If I was cuban, I would fucking ban you from my club in a flash.

Regarding the crank-calls to Fidel...I mean, it's funny...not hilarious...in crank-calls as well as in life, if you are not going to be hilarious, you might as well not be funny at all.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Originally posted by funketeer

indian.jpg

Big mouth strikes again, hu? If you don't look like the picture above, you are also in america on vacation and using the country...be-otch!

I'm not cuban...but I have to say that being a Miami native, I've grown up with them and trust me, you have no idea of what you're saying...by the way...do your research before you call cubans "pussies"...you might just be offending the same people you so dedicatedly spend so much of your time and energy kissing-up-to on this board.

If I was cuban, I would fucking ban you from my club in a flash.

Regarding the crank-calls to Fidel...I mean, it's funny...not hilarious...in crank-calls as well as in life, if you are not going to be hilarious, you might as well not be funny at all.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

:aright:

Originally posted by laliux

I don't care what people say....Cuba is the bomb and their beaches are 1000 times better than here.

And Saleen you would love going to Cuba, I bet you can finally hook up down there. :blown::D

Yeah what's the going rate down there like $5.00 a pop (no pun intended)

I've had friends that have been there who have told me that the prostitues are everywhere!!!! Not to mention disease...YUK!!!!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Yeah what's the going rate down there like $5.00 a pop (no pun intended)

I've had friends that have been there who have told me that the prostitues are everywhere!!!! Not to mention disease...YUK!!!!

true dat!

I heard this guy saying he scored by giving this girl a toothpaste and a towel. Sad! :(

Saleen you need to shut the fuck up because you don’t have a fucking clue about what you are saying.

I was born and raised in Cuba and I’m pretty sure I've have done more things for this country than any stupid ass like you.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ernextnation

Saleen you need to shut the fuck up because you don’t have a fucking clue about what you are saying.

I was born and raised in Cuba and I’m pretty sure I've have done more things for this country than any stupid ass like you.

i can't respond to anyone with pics of tiesto in their sig...

remove them, and i will respond...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Saleen, out of all the snide comments that you make, this is truly the most offensive one I have seen you make. If I wasn't so sure in the knowledge that you would DIE to go out with a petite, curvy, cuban girl, with an attitude, I would have actually taken offense to it.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Saleen, out of all the snide comments that you make, this is truly the most offensive one I have seen you make. If I wasn't so sure in the knowledge that you would DIE to go out with a petite, curvy, cuban girl, with an attitude, I would have actually taken offense to it.

latin women, while great to look at, and abuse in the bedroom, are 100% not dating material.. They all have attitudes and this notion that their men are thier servants... I say be och you either blowing, or you're going!!!

ps you love me!!!! come one tell me you don't....

latin women, while great to look at, and abuse in the bedroom, are 100% not dating material.. They all have attitudes and this notion that their men are thier servants... I say be och you either blowing, or you're going!!!

IS NOT A SECRET ANYMORE THAT YOU ARE AS GAY AS LIBERACE!

Saleen....you will NEVER understand the pain that Castro has caused the Cuban people....You will NEVER understand the 40 year holocaust that Cubans have endured...Countless Cubans have lost their lives trying to put a bullet in Castro's head...Cubans are nothing but grateful to the U.S. and have become part of the American landscape just like your Italian relatives did many years ago....Exiled Cubans also continue to take pride in their culture and show concern for their Cuban brothers who are imprisoned on what was once a beautiful island that Castro has destroyed....What is wrong with that?

First its Christians now it's Cubans!!!

This board has become ridiculous....I think I am ready for a CP vacation....This shit is wack!!!

LATER!!!!

:mad:

You know what Saleen perhaps the women you've dated are like that, but I'd have to say that I am Cuban-American and I wait on my boyfriend Mr. V as often as I possibly can. And I treat him like a king becuase thats what he is to me. And I'm sure he will agree with me on that one. As for an attitude, mention one woman you know of who doesn't have one at least once a month. Cuz hormones are a Biatch!

Not to mention, most of my Latina friends will agree with me when I say you're full of shit Mr. Chairman of the Board!!! LMMFAO!!!

When I met you I thought "he's not such a bad looking guy, why can't he hook-up"...well thanks to all your posts...now I know why! You know what they say...give some one enough rope and they eventually hang themselves with it...and you my friend have...over and over again! :D:tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djoscarg

Saleen....you will NEVER understand the pain that Castro has caused the Cuban people....You will NEVER understand the 40 year holocaust that Cubans have endured...Countless Cubans have lost their lives trying to put a bullet in Castro's head...Cubans are nothing but grateful to the U.S. and have become part of the American landscape just like your Italian relatives did many years ago....Exiled Cubans also continue to take pride in their culture and show concern for their Cuban brothers who are imprisoned on what was once a beautiful island that Castro has destroyed....What is wrong with that?

First its Christians now it's Cubans!!!

This board has become ridiculous....I think I am ready for a CP vacation....This shit is wack!!!

LATER!!!!

:mad:

I was offended at first when I read Saleens post, but think about it. He is saying that for the sole purpose to get a rise out of us, KNOWING full well that this kind of comment will get the best and most explosive reaction from us. Whenever he makes these stupid remarks, all I have to do is remember his reaction to his first meeting with me, and after that, how he would NEVER rise to my bait when I had ripped him a new asshole SEVERAL times before. Like a little puppy dog.......give it up Saleen, why is it so hard for you to let people know that you just aren't the hard ass you like to portray? You will NEVER land a worthwhile person like that. Just quit that charade......

And admit it. you KNOW I am right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

You know what Saleen perhaps the women you've dated are like that, but I'd have to say that I am Cuban-American and I wait on my boyfriend Mr. V as often as I possibly can. And I treat him like a king becuase thats what he is to me. And I'm sure he will agree with me on that one. As for an attitude, mention one woman you know of who doesn't have one at least once a month. Cuz hormones are a Biatch!

Not to mention, most of my Latina friends will agree with me when I say you're full of shit Mr. Chairman of the Board!!! LMMFAO!!!

When I met you I thought "he's not such a bad looking guy, why can't he hook-up"...well thanks to all your posts...now I know why! You know what they say...give some one enough rope and they eventually hang themselves with it...and you my friend have...over and over again! :D:tongue:

:eek: :eek: :D