Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Prop's and Thank You To EddyGuerra and Club MAZE

str8upcore

It's kinda funny with all the bullshit Politics of clubland that prevail in Miami it's almost impossible to believe that such hospitality exists at all.

Eddy trully went out of his way to make sure that not only myself but the rest of my friends were having such an incredible time while dancing and going off to Ralph Falcon. Last night was an incredible experience from getting comped by Nelson at the front door who was incredibly cool especially to someone he did not know at all to Eddy breaking out a MAGNUM! of Vodka free of charge for our crew to sip on all evening.

Seriously all bullshit aside people MAZE is making clubbing fun again and setting new standards for Club owners to go by. Eddy you and your club can count on my support and loyalty and I am gonna spread the word down here in Broward that there really is a good reason to hit SOBE again.

Again thank you so much for your generosity and Best of Luck and continued success.

Guest saleen351

the 4 things that give me hope in clubbing in sobe right now:

1. eddy guerra

2 His side kick Nelson.... PS nelson, you need a mob nick name..

3. Jon Cowan

4. New booth at maze

I second the words of my boy str8upcore. Eddy and Nelson are doing a kick ass job at Maze. it goes beyond the courtesy they extend to CP folks, which is very much appreciated. the vibe is perfect. the hot woman are in abundance, and Ralph Falcon had that f*cking place rocking last night.

Eddy let me take a peek at the new booth, that shit is gonna be sick. almost right on the dancefloor, giving you more access to the DJ. no more whiplash from having, to look up at the DJ booth. Lol

eddy, you off the chain dawg! :tongue: and that nelson guy is a wonderful lad

best set ralph has played to date

the new booth- is going to be sick - it will change everything at maze once it is done

always tons of fine chicks

doing a good job for sure

Eddy and Nelson totally make that place a great place to be. Eddy thanks for everything last night. Ralph did indeed tear shit up. That vodka tore me up .. can't wait to see the drunken pictures :)

Lookin forward to seeing the new booth in action its massive .. its like a stage :)

Guest saleen351

i got like 10 phone calls, 10 ims, 6 pms, and even some smokey signals telling me how good it is...

i think i may not show up till july 4th now... TS and new booth with ralph and jimmy t in lime bar and egar v up stairs....:eek:

*i made up the jimmy t thing and edgar v thing, but hey, it could happen..

With the Exception of a lil Drama that I had with a VIP bartender a few weeks back , i must say that MAZE and its crew are of HIGH CALIBER .

HUMILITY is definetly a great virtue . :)

If you treat em well, they will come .

Keep it up maze ! :aright:

Originally posted by sobeton

I second the words of my boy str8upcore. Eddy and Nelson are doing a kick ass job at Maze. it goes beyond the courtesy they extend to CP folks, which is very much appreciated. the vibe is perfect. the hot woman are in abundance, and Ralph Falcon had that f*cking place rocking last night.

Eddy let me take a peek at the new booth, that shit is gonna be sick. almost right on the dancefloor, giving you more access to the DJ. no more whiplash from having, to look up at the DJ booth. Lol

AGREE 100%:aright: