Trance lovers profile..

Guest saleen351

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

speak for you self.... i wouldn't call 4 beers a "mind-alterning" substance....

i'm not a druggy like the rest of yous.............

it was generalized to include everything from alcohol to drugs... I'm not a druggie either...or an alcoholic, and the point is that no matter what music genre w're into, we're all having the same general experience, so enjoy it, that's all.

I don't do any drugs either. They might be fun to try out, or experiment, but honestly I don't trust myself. If I'll try one drug I might try them all. It's all about how responsible you really are with your body and mind.

I don't drink much either, except for the occasional mixed drink.

I think you gotta remember that all of the Clubplanet regulars are first and foremost passionate about Dance music. I mean if we were all about drugs, or "see and be seen" why would we waste our time on this board?

It's this passion that also attracts many of Miami's top DJs and promoters to the board. They'd all like to have a nice down to earth crowd that really wants to be at their clubs, and really appreciates a good mixed set.

Guest saleen351

one beer can't put you over limit....

unless you weight 25 pounds....

you would have to walk to your car, get in, start it up, put on your belt, put the car in drive, and then chug a beer, and dive 10 feet and get pulled over..............:idea:

and tony, i use to run a club, i know about drunks and people on drugs...

if you do drugs, you will one day learn a lesson....

tony, i use to run a club, i know about drunks and people on drugs...

if you do drugs, you will one day learn a lesson....

apparently you did learn enough ..our you would know, how BAC relates to the legal status of "impared". not to mention the consequences of third party liquor liability. the government doesn’t know the long term effects, of most recreation drugs. if you do I am humbled beyond belief.. ;) it's all about moderation, and understanding your body . failure to understand either, will eventually screw you up long term.. regardless of your choice of drug. :blank:

Originally posted by diabolique007

Did you enjoy your weekend? Did you dance and enjoy yourself? Did you spend time with friends? Did you hear music YOU enjoy?

please say yes, yes, yes, yes

everything else is irrelevant, right?

trubiggthum.gif

Did you enjoy your weekend? Did you dance and enjoy yourself? Did you spend time with friends? Did you hear music YOU enjoy?

yes,yes,yes,yes:)

Saleen shut the fuck up! You and your posts from "on high".... if you're not hating on Space then you're talking about how much cooler you are than everyone else.....yeah, you'll get to heaven a lot faster than we will..... :laugh:

You forgot about your FAVORITE drug, CRACK!!!! :D

4 beers does not put you over the limit, everyone is different, and to say it affects your body just as much as any club drug means you are on drugs......

x k, g compared to Coors light????????????????????

CUZ ITS LIGHT BEER... SO IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU AS MUCH..

SO IF THEY MADE LIGHT WEED... IT WOULD AFFECT OUR BODY OR MIND AS MUCH....

OR PER SAY

X.... HEY DEALER.. U GOT ANY LIGHT X PILLS.. I DON'T WANT TO GET TOO BANGED UP 2NITE...

PLEASE... WHO ARE YOU FOOLING GUY....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by sobeton

yes,yes,yes,yes:)

good! It's my zen philosphy on clubbing :D

4 beers does not put you over the limit, everyone is different, and to say it affects your body just as much as any club drug means you are on drugs......

x k, g compared to Coors light????????????????????

CUZ ITS LIGHT BEER... SO IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU AS MUCH..

SO IF THEY MADE LIGHT WEED... IT WOULD AFFECT OUR BODY OR MIND AS MUCH....

OR PER SAY

X.... HEY DEALER.. U GOT ANY LIGHT X PILLS.. I DON'T WANT TO GET TOO BANGED UP 2NITE...

PLEASE... WHO ARE YOU FOOLING GUY....

Originally posted by CHRles

I don't do any drugs either. They might be fun to try out, or experiment, but honestly I don't trust myself. If I'll try one drug I might try them all. It's all about how responsible you really are with your body and mind.

I don't drink much either, except for the occasional mixed drink.

I think you gotta remember that all of the Clubplanet regulars are first and foremost passionate about Dance music. I mean if we were all about drugs, or "see and be seen" why would we waste our time on this board?

It's this passion that also attracts many of Miami's top DJs and promoters to the board. They'd all like to have a nice down to earth crowd that really wants to be at their clubs, and really appreciates a good mixed set.

Good one chris, your right on the money!!!!

oh yeah, and i dont do drugs either!!!;)