Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of soundfactorys beach party

SICK SICK SICK SICKKKKKKKKKKK......10 AM ON....OMFG...HOTTIES DANCING ON STAGE IN BIKINIS, RIPPPPING IT UP..LEFT AROUND 4 PM , COULDN'T STAND ON MY FEET ANYMORE......GOT HOME, OH GOD WHY DID I LEAVE...I'M GOING BACK.... GOD BLESS JP AND THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING LAFACTORIA FAMILY....SORRY FOR THE CAPS

Yes the women were beautiful but the music suxed from the time i was there 10am-5pm. Hung out with jv i think hes the only one in the place that can get shots past 4 am lol it was nice seeing a lot of people i havent seen in a while and definitely was impressed by how many people participated in the theme.

I saw this review on another messageboard (which I can't post, because the letters will be blocked out). This perfectly described my experience tonight. Never again will I set foot in there again. That place is so done!

Originally posted by Stinky Nuts

I hadn't been there since classics night, and I went to the beach party today. This is only my 4th trip there, but theres some stuff that I just dont understand about the place.....just some random thoughts thrown together about this morning....I'm sure some of it has been said before by others, but here goes anyways....

Almost everyone are cookie-cutter stamps of eachother. Guys have tats, roids, shaved, tan, bandanas. Girls have funky hats, tits, tight pants, sunglasses.....To me, it seems like it is damn near impossible to meet any females in there unless you are introduced by a friend. Dont get me wrong, I'm definitely not the one to go around trying to snag girls on the dance floor, but everyone seems to have this cold-hearted attitude, and I dont understand why?? From the moment I walked in, to the moment I left, people were just completely uncaring. The ID guy scans my ID, and then I have some manly woman cursing at me and reaming me out for waiting for my friends who hadnt had their ID's scanned yet. I apologize, but she just keeps going off on me, and I dont even put up a fight bc I know they'd love to toss me out on by the scruff of my neck.

Why do people dress up so nice, and get all geared up w/ nice clothes, but then brush off everyone that even looks in your direction? Even people that seem friendly at first turn out to be shady if you give them enough time. I felt like I was the only nice person in there.....like at any moment I could get trampled by a 300lb security guard (who wouldn't even care), or catch an elbow to the face from some juicehead who's creating his own circle so he can do his alien abduction dance. I'm sure he wouldn't care either. He'd just keep dancing.

Why do all the guys get all ripped out, and walk around w/ their shirts off, when theres 1000 other guys that look just like them? How can people sit on top of a bass bin and listen to the same monotonous skull crushing bass line for 12 hours straight? Are people so dependent on drugs that it is the ONLY reason they go? I swear when I walked under the dj booth on the main dance floor, the air actually smelled like ketamine...if that is possible??

I've heard people say that SF is the closest thing to hell that exists on earth, and after tonight, I have to agree....after I left, I was asking myself what the fuck I just did, and wondering why I went? I enjoyed it, but I completely hated it at the same time. It is the most ruthless, uncompassionate, filthy, sinful, disease ridden place on the face of the earth......I feel like I just sold my soul to the devil for 40 bucks... and lost a few years on my life...I'm goin to sleep now...

Originally posted by Drunk

I saw this review on another messageboard (which I can't post, because the letters will be blocked out). This perfectly described my experience tonight. Never again will I set foot in there again. That place is so done!

just type sick tracks & it wont block out ;)

If you like it you like it..if you dont you dont.

No one asks you people to come to Factory.

I enjoy myself everytime im there. Everyone is entitled to their opinons and statements but i noticed that its the same people complaining OVER AND OVER. Alittle advice, JUST DONT GO. Same the room for someone whos loves that place and is gonna enjoy themselves no matter what.

tek

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Yes the women were beautiful but the music suxed from the time i was there 10am-5pm. Hung out with jv i think hes the only one in the place that can get shots past 4 am lol it was nice seeing a lot of people i havent seen in a while and definitely was impressed by how many people participated in the theme.

I thought I saw JV in there.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

I enjoy myself everytime im there. Everyone is entitled to their opinons and statements but i noticed that its the same people complaining OVER AND OVER. Alittle advice, JUST DONT GO. Same the room for someone whos loves that place and is gonna enjoy themselves no matter what.

tek

I actually had a good time and usually do when I go, but that's only because I'm around people I like. My issues are with the club, the crowd, the excessive drugs, and the "DJ". I'm hoping it can be like it was in 97-2000 which I why I still go once in a while, but I've given up hope on that. Other than the hot girls, SF was weak today.

Originally posted by Drunk

I actually had a good time and usually do when I go, but that's only because I'm around people I like. My issues are with the club, the crowd, the excessive drugs, and the "DJ". I'm hoping it can be like it was in 97-2000 which I why I still go once in a while, but I've given up hope on that. Other than the hot girls, SF was weak today.

what club were u in..sf was rediculous today...i dont understand where u get weak from.

Originally posted by waaaaa

what club were u in..sf was rediculous today...i dont understand where u get weak from.

Wasn't feelin JP. . . :bored:

But to each their own, if you enjoyed his set, more power to you.

I haven't been to Cracktory in years, since somebody who was G'd out sat up and threw up on my shoes. It was a WRAP! :mad:

Besides that, I hated the music....but last week I heard that S&M Party (Live) CD, and it is HOT!!!! I love that shit! It persuaded me to take a return trip......as long as he plays as well as he did on those discs...the beats were out of this world, and I even found that Gypsy Drums beat that I've been looking for and you fuckers didn't help me find! LOL

Glad to hear some of you had fun, not suprised some didn't but out of curiousity, I'm going one mo' 'gain........

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

tek

i usually always stick up for the place & jp, but the past couple of times I went (besides anniversary) I wasnt really feelin the place, but I know I'll go back for the same reason most people go back even if they had a horrible time the last time they went - they afraid if they dont go, he'll rip it sick, drop classics & tear the place apart & they'll miss it & kick themselves in the ass for staying home (like I did when I missed the last theme)

Originally posted by iinabina

SICK SICK SICK SICKKKKKKKKKKK......10 AM ON....OMFG...HOTTIES DANCING ON STAGE IN BIKINIS, RIPPPPING IT UP..LEFT AROUND 4 PM , COULDN'T STAND ON MY FEET ANYMORE......GOT HOME, OH GOD WHY DID I LEAVE...I'M GOING BACK.... GOD BLESS JP AND THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING LAFACTORIA FAMILY....SORRY FOR THE CAPS

:blown:uve gotta be fucking kidding me.

Originally posted by sheendawg

....but last week I heard that S&M Party (Live) CD, and it is HOT!!!! I love that shit! It persuaded me to take a return trip......as long as he plays as well as he did on those discs...the beats were out of this world, and I even found that Gypsy Drums beat that I've been looking for and you fuckers didn't help me find! LOL

actually all the times i've been there i think he's been WAAAAYY better in the club then what he records for those disks

just my 2 cents