Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT at CPI...

CPI killed a very important part of its vibe by roping off the section in front of the dj booth in order to create some half-assed, shitty looking VIP section. They also fucked up by roping off all of the sections of seating near the dancefloor. The roped off sections look stupid in a club like CPI; they look like they're not meant to be there.

Nothing will ever beat dancing directly in front of the Dj booth back in 1998, looking at Ojeda (in his baseball hat wearing days) rip shit on the one and two's, and anticipating the slow, ghanja filled ride to Freedom Afterhours w/ dj Rob James.

I miss the old Hamptons vibe so fuckin much.

CPI killed a very important part of its vibe by roping off the section in front of the dj booth in order to create some half-assed, shitty looking VIP section. They also fucked up by roping off all of the sections of seating near the dancefloor. The roped off sections look stupid in a club like CPI; they look like they're not meant to be there.

100%!!!!!! Man...from the first day i saw that it pissed me off. I mean like the other VIP sections arent enough by the Pizza place...shit.

But DT@CPI...its gonna be insane. We actually won 4 tickets from Party 105 so ill be going for free..eventhough i wouldnt mind paying the $45 for it at the door. Cant wait...then Saturday@CPI again for Skribble..

tek

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I miss the old Hamptons vibe so fuckin much.

sorry to hear... at least most the restaurants haven not gone to shit... thats prolly the best part about it... lots of great places to eat... lots of great wines out there as well...

i guess sum people jus loving hating on places...if you dont like it so much why bother and waste your time on the thread...i love how people make a thread to rip on a club i am sure they have gone to...and have enjoyed at some time or other....

Why does this party seem like it's going to be a disaster.

(And don't get me wrong I hope it's not)

I just hope CPI works out their kinks before DT and crew arrive otherwise you all may have bought pre sold tickets to hear a mix CD!

I really don't think that system is DT approved. Once again ill say it CPI went from having the premier sound company for analog systems in the world (Systems by Shorty) to a piece of shit SK Systems setup. I just know I love to pay 45 dollars to listen to blown speakers all night!

Originally posted by cuban2def

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THE SYSTEM IS GOOD I WORK THERE AND ITS SOUNDS GOOD....

Hmmm I wonder why you think is sounds so great?

:idea: Thats because your a P-R-O-M-O-T-E-R

Stick to selling your tickets and being Clip Board Boy at the door because you obviously don't know shit about sound in clubs! It's plain and simple about half a dozen speakers in the main room are blown.

Im there every week too and I have been going there for about 8 years and know the managment fairly well, considering that I still DJ there a few times a summer, so if I wanted to blow smoke up their ass and praise them I would but the proof is in the pudding!

By the way if you need tickets for this event just PM

Cuban2def

or just look for him this weekend whoring flyers in the parking lot.