Clubplanet Nightlife Community

at forty years old this woman looks amazing...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

i never really liked her before.. however in chucky's angels part two she looks amazing... how could you not...

at 40 years old... and after 40 thousand dollars, she better look good.

she's 10 times better than cameron diaz though. uuuuuuugggghhhh... barf-o. drew is a cutie, but lucy liu. she's the sexy one :D

Originally posted by nayohmee

at 40 years old... and after 40 thousand dollars, she better look good.

she's 10 times better than cameron diaz though. uuuuuuugggghhhh... barf-o. drew is a cutie, but lucy liu. she's the sexy one :D

True, I don't find oriental chicks attractive, but there's something about that one that works for me. Drew is just pudgy, they used aribrushing and screen stretching effects to make her look skinny I think (like they did in those old Paula Abdul videos). Cameron Diaz just looks weird nowadays.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by i3itch

I like her as an actress and I DO think she's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I'm sayin...

With: breast implants, liposuction, collagen in my lips and porcelain caps on my teeth I can be beautiful too :D

attachment.php?s=&postid=1535846

so, are you taking up a collection or what?

Originally posted by ou812

True, I don't find oriental chicks attractive, but there's something about that one that works for me. Drew is just pudgy, they used aribrushing and screen stretching effects to make her look skinny I think (like they did in those old Paula Abdul videos). Cameron Diaz just looks weird nowadays.

it's asian...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

she is our oldest member...but she looks like she is in her mid 20's

i havent seen her in months

Actually, Shugabooga is a few years older. I've never met her, so I can't say anything about that. But I seriously thought that Goa girl was in her early 20's!!!