Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Weekend Review!!!!!!

Originally posted by danfury

- JP Blew

- It was the biggest Sausagefest I've ever seen. Easily 10 guys to 1 girl. Horrible.

- I heard the same beat for 5 hours straight.

I usually can make SF fun no matter what, and I just wasn't feeling it at all.

Gil - Did u ever make it out of that couch spot you had? That seat should be reserved for you lol.

Wow if Fury says it's bad u know it's bad......Haven't been there since his birthday, now i'm glad i haven't went.....I guess it will never be the same....

Ahh my Factory days are over...I lived there in the summer of '99..Going straight from there to Jones Beach, Field 4, to meet the rest of the Factory addicts that we just saw prior to that..It was the best..I've only gone back a few times since - but to me its changed..So now Im done w/ the whole Factory scene-I just rather remember the good times I've had there...

...then again....its not just SF....its everything else...nothing is and/or ever will be the same :);) ......but at least you had fun times, right hotbarbiedoll?

Someclown...sorry to hear that your shift is hectic. I recommend that you get your walkman and listen to the S&M cd to help you get thru it maybe? Maybe some ephedrin? :eek:

Brian...I'm sure when u went...someone else thought it sucked too :tongue:.

I think that dan has become more of a Dejais type of man?? maybe??.... and its a good thing :D .

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

FRI: Sandbar

SAT: Dejais - Laurie619 bash - Merge - Temps - 1 hr nap

SUN: Breakfast - Factory 9am - 8:30pm home - 2 hr nap -

ephedrin insomnia!!

you put your party schedule on the board, too funny. :laugh:

You havent seen packed...if you thought that was packed. I recall Halloween party 2 yrs ago in there....(nychic back me up on this)...no matter where u were...even under the stairs...you could not move and were totally squashed. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

oh you loved every moment of it ...

..... back then ;):cool:

Someclown...sorry to hear that your shift is hectic. I recommend that you get your walkman and listen to the S&M cd to help you get thru it maybe? Maybe some ephedrin? :eek:

I really don't believe in stimulants of any kind. I don't want to develop high blood pressure.:tongue:

is the FUCKING BEST!!!! Nobody has it on Kazaa.... which one of u awesome generous factory ppl want to send it email? PLEASE....

I totally didnt know it was a Jefferson Airplane song.... hey how about this, if someone sends me the White rabbit mix, I'll send them the housemartins track (Hi, this is Jack) . yo i love how JP plays white rabbit for about 30 minutes!:D

Originally posted by eddie3

is the FUCKING BEST!!!! Nobody has it on Kazaa.... which one of u awesome generous factory ppl want to send it email? PLEASE....

I totally didnt know it was a Jefferson Airplane song.... hey how about this, if someone sends me the White rabbit mix, I'll send them the housemartins track (Hi, this is Jack) . yo i love how JP plays white rabbit for about 30 minutes!:D

Wakeup is going to have a field day on this one. :laugh:

Originally posted by danfury

Wakeup is going to have a field day on this one. :laugh:

yeah i was GONNA tear into him but i think wakeup will have more fun, i am tired of his non-sense

though JP playing a song for only 30 mins?? more like 2 hrs brotha, but i forgot casbah is the shit

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THe songs sucks. some people make it seem it is so great. It is an average song at best. Its too plain.

do u guyz think that trax by soul mekanik, rui da silva, scumfrog, john ciafone suck too? a song doesnt have to have a million elements to be hott.

Originally posted by eddie3

do u guyz think that trax by soul mekanik, rui da silva, scumfrog, john ciafone suck too? a song doesnt have to have a million elements to be hott.

holy shit man, now i must thank you, i must thank you for saying some of the most ridiculous things i have ever read and making my day at work go by so much quicker, thank you

wakeup, oh waaaaakeup, where is young wakeup, someone is in need of a serious ass tearing