Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Austin Leeds review

rcrespo

For those of you who were not at Jazid you probably missed one of the best music nights in a long time here in Miami. Austin played just about everything from ambient to downtempo to tech-house to straight 70's funk. I had a great time and I thank everyone who stopped by. I think we have a good thing going and Austin will definitely be back. :)

I'll write a more thorough review when I have a chance but I'm off to work now.

I'm sure as people wake up we'll see some other comments. :)

Thanks Again!

glad to hear someone had a good time. Next time come and say hi. I was the guy in the 'Turbo' shirt that was wandering around and dancin like a loon. :)

I have some good things lined up. Let's hope the night keeps building. :)

Ramon

Restricted Management

Originally posted by rcrespo

For those of you who were not at Jazid you probably missed one of the best music nights in a long time here in Miami. Austin played just about everything from ambient to downtempo to tech-house to straight 70's funk. I had a great time and I thank everyone who stopped by. I think we have a good thing going and Austin will definitely be back. :)

I'll write a more thorough review when I have a chance but I'm off to work now.

I'm sure as people wake up we'll see some other comments. :)

Thanks Again!

Agree with you 100% Ramon ... music was awesome ... Austin played a very diverse set ... loooooved those funkier tunes ...

As to the place ... I believe it is the perfect setting for this nite ... chilled ... confortable ... with space to dance ... even the journey downstairs to the bathroom is fun as we are able to listen to the band downstairs at least a little :cool:

Cp was in full effect last nite ... awesome to hang with you peeps ... you rock! :D ...

Thanx to the Resticted Management boyz for creating this interesting and fun nite ... I'm a regular there on Sundays now :D:D:D

absolute blast last night... a little hesitant to make the 45+min drive from north broward in the rain, but once I walked in that was no longer an issue.

as stated above, austin threw down a very nice diverse set... heads were movin'.. asses shakin.

i particularly enjoy "the emperor machine - pro mars" track... wicked little number that reminded me of the dr. who theme.

i stayed out much later than i had anticipated, but had a excellent time -- the eclectic yet funky music format was a nice breath of fresh air.

nice to see everyone: patty, danny, ramon, dan, marco & carla, leo & loraine and the ever present james.

oh yeah! .. what can I say that hasnt been said already... kool night with kool peeps!

the Pool Table was in FULL EFFECT! .. the drinks were being passed around like water, the choonz were oh so pumping!

BIG UP'S!

this night is shaping up quite nicely